• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Valentine's Day Leatherman Wave Give Away

:D We have a Winner!!

First of all thank you to all you have entered the contest and had a chance to visit The Knife Connection. I hope you will consider us with your future cutlery needs. We will be holding another contest in the near future.

The winning number is 101. We had a few close guesses, but the closest goes to Wolfmann601 with a guess of 108. Congratulations! We are contacting Wolfmann601 to obtain his shipping information.

Wolfmann601 please contacted me at chip_pittman@theknifeconnection.com. We need your shipping information. Thank you!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:) Contest Update.......
The winner/winners will be announced around 12 Noon EST on Monday 2/21/04. Get your entries in. Thanks!!!

Hello everyone,

The Knife Connection is giving away a brand new-in-the box "New Wave" from Leatherman! All you need to do is pick a number from 1 to 1000 and post it to this thread. The contest giveaway will last from 7 Feb to 21 Feb. This includes all shipping costs. All we ask is that you visit our site and see what's new. We have been adding to our inventory by leaps and bounds.

The number closest to the secret number wins. In the event of a tie, both will become winners and receive a New Wave each! This is our way of saying thanks for all of your support. Your support allows us to support this forum.

Sincerely,
Chip Pittman
The Knife Connection

Flat Rate Shipping...The most popular full-size Leatherman tool is now better than ever. Larger knives, stronger pliers, longer wire cutters and all-locking blades make the new Wave an essential piece of equipment for most any job or adventure. Add the Leatherman Bit Kit for maximum versatility.

Leatherman New Wave Features:

Needlenose Pliers
Regular Pliers
Wire Cutters
Hard-Wire Cutters
Clip-Point Knife
Serrated Knife
Saw
Scissors
Wood/Metal File
Diamond-Coated File
Large Bit Driver
Small Bit Driver
Large Screwdriver
Ruler (8 inch/19 cm)
Bottle/Can Opener
Wire Stripper
Lanyard Attachment
Two Double-Ended Bits
Length: 4 in. / 10 cm closed — 6.3 in / 16 cm open
Weight: 8.5 ounces / 264 grams
Materials: 100% stainless steel (Optimum grade hardness for each tool/blade)
Included Screw Bits:
Phillips and flat tip eyeglass screwdriver
Phillips #1-2 and screwdriver 3/16"
Leather Sheath

367 thanks for the contest and I'll add your site to my favorites folder.

Back