walking man walked the plank?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sent me an email "apology" -- the kind of "apology" when you say things like "I will apologize to whoever you think I've wronged."

He included a copy of the email "apology" he sent to the member whose ad he stole saying "I'm sorry if you feel that I was hijacking your thread" and explaining he only did it "because I never thought it would sell at that price." That's what the juvenile delinquents tell the shopkeepers, "I only ganked it because your price is too high."

Unbelievable. As far as I know he is not a juvenile, not chronologically.

Sneaking back in as he did yesterday pretty much seals the door …

Ahem…*may I ask why? Do you ban person or internet poster?
Supposably© he returns, mask his ip and behaves nicely. Then someone cry - its him! burn the witch! Will you (or other mod) ban him in that case?

Frankly I don't know what to say to him. No doubt he's reading this thread....

Supposably© he returns, mask his ip and behaves nicely. Then someone cry - its him! burn the witch! Will you (or other mod) ban him in that case?

Oh of course we don't mind if thieves return as long as they change their names. That's all that being banned means, it means you have to change your name but you can go right on stealing, no problem there.

Speaking of unbelievable....

Ed, if you are reading this, be good dude. I wanna see you come back, but not as an ASSHAT.;):D

Oh of course we don't mind if thieves return as long as they change their names. That's all that being banned means, it means you have to change your name but you can go right on stealing, no problem there.

Speaking of unbelievable....

He was a thief? To me his attempt to get back in so soon says he's a knife junky and wants another fix. Like the rest of us.:cool: Although I do agree that the for sale half post was in extremely poor taste. Hopefully he gets over his BS and is allowed to come back eventually. His quoted appologies make him sound passive aggressive... like me.:) My appologies go something like, I'm sorry you're too stupid to see I was right all along.;)

I laugh at those apologies where the person doing the apologizing doesn't feel they did anything wrong, but if someone else "thinks" they did, then here is my insincere apology.

What Walking Man did is totally without class. He purposely tried to sabotage the sale, because he thought the price was too high. He wasn't just wanting to sell his knife. He was intending to screw up the other persons sale, he admitted to it and then gave a halfhearted apology. As far as I am concerned, that is pathetic.

Moderators get paid carpe diem -- but it's usually a good big carp.
attachment.php

wm is not going to change. he should have thought about this long ago while he was still a member. now that he's been banned its finally sunk in. i was sent an email by another member asking me if i would let up on him. i told this person to tell him to stop posting and send an apology to keith for what he said and i would let up. what he did was worse than what clit stump had done and we all know clit's not coming back.

This kind of policy means you have to investigate, compare pattrens, kind of detective work.
That's unbelievable..
You should ask for pay rise.

Uh, that is what we do everyday. :rolleyes:
We have some guys that have been rebanned over 20 times.

Does not even deserve an answer, but if the pieces fall into place (disregarding the burn the witch B.S.) YES.

What a dirtbag move. And the fact that he doesn't think he did anything wrong proves he's a loser.

I think it would be fun to put WM in a room with Fishers of men. :thumbup: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back