Was the last batch all 3"

Hi just a quicky .. Ive had my eyes peeled for a XM 3.5 i been watching all the dealers , but am i right in thinking the last batch were all 3" ... NOT 3" & 3.5 if so are we looking at early , mid 2013 for the bigger brothers to arrive .

Thanks in advance ..

looking at the dealers and the exchange you can get a feel for what was the run. I think someone(mod or rob) had said that this batch was 3in then the next would be the 24. There have been a few 3.5's floating around the exchange.

"last" production batch was 3". Most, if not all were Slicer grind. Now / soon it's 24s, with I'm guessing 3.5 to follow after the 24s. But I'm only guessing on what's to come after 24s.

The shows and gatherings over the past several months have put all sizes into the world. So, new models of production and customs in every size are floating around or squirreled away.

Hope that helps.

It's a day dream, but man, it would be an AWESOME thing if spearpoints were production offerings.

That's it, said it and done. Not going to beg.:cool:

I am sure Hinderer Knives is kicking around ideas for the next production grind, wharnie gets mentioned a lot and it is one I have said as well.

Great news. I'm having my eyeball on one of these.

Rob, or anyone, being a new person into the Hinderer interest.. How much do one of these go for, non 3rd party market.. PM me if you cannot mention it on here publicly..

Great news. I'm having my eyeball on one of these.

Rob, or anyone, being a new person into the Hinderer interest.. How much do one of these go for, non 3rd party market.. PM me if you cannot mention it on here publicly..

Pricing is in the sticky.

Those are the official prices when purchasing direct. To purchase directly you must be active duty or a first responder.

Or, you can visit a show where Hinderer is participating, attend a gathering hosted by them on occasion in OH, or get very lucky and win the opportunity to buy in a lotto hosted in the forum. Please understand, there is a lottery at each of these and only winners of the lottos are then allowed to pick from the available knives and purchase them at MSRP.

Back