Watches and Hinderers

Whew! Sweaty palms, You Hinderer Guys have some kickin' taste in watches. Nice stuff, Great Pics!

photo-33.jpg

photo-34.jpg

My newest and most current EDC watch. Loving it so far although it pales in comparison to a lot of the pieces in this thread.
DSC_0084.jpg

My newest and most current EDC watch. Loving it so far although it pales in comparison to a lot of the pieces in this thread.

Glad you decided to play here. There is no wrong "type" of wrist instrument. The title says "watches and Hinderers" not high end watches. While many of us seek the best quality items for our needs, many just buy what they like. And I encourage anyone with a watch and a Hinderer to post a pic here. I have owned several Seikos and other brands over the years. Now, I purchase fewer watches at higher price points and less often. It's a personal choice.

Happy to participate. I love that Monster for EDC. I'm looking into getting an Omega or Breitling as more of a "dress" watch- loving the pics here!

Just got my first Hinderer and love it.
IMG_0081.jpg

Been wearing the watch everyday for 7 years.

love the pics guys, thanks for sharing. I cannot contribute to this since I do not own a Hinderer. Yet...

Very nice wrist instruments, gents.

My next will be soon, within a year or so. Anyone have experience with Hublot chronographs?

I'm considering several watches. The Rolex Daytona top among them. Also see several I like by Fortis, Bell & Ross, Kobold and a few other makers. Too many to list here.

Not looking for dressy or blingy. I like subtle, robust, quality pieces. You know, something you buy because it will likely outperform expectations, not just impress people.

Back