Welcome (from the Boss?)

Mrs. Big Chris

Big Chris finally decided to get his own hosted knifemaker's forum and he made me a moderator. The power is going to my head.

Thanks for all of the support you all have shown us over the past several years. It has been amazing.

Mrs. Big Chris

Thank thank thank you. It will be great to see him here with his own forum, and a great moderator too.:D

New member here, had to join to keep an eye on these two wonderful people (I know them both very well).Best of luck, Love you both very much!

I am excited that we finally have a place to show what is going on at Big Chris Custom Knives. For those of you who don't know, Chris is a stay at home dad with 3 little ones (4, 3, and 2 years old). Things can be pretty crazy around here with all of the "help" he receives.

He is supposed to be working on a new thread about his S110V knives he is working on. I better crack the whip so there is something a little more interesting than my ramblings.

We love you too a454me!

I got fussed at this morning for not posting enough in my forum.
I think she forgets that when she is home for the summer I can't get any work done.
My head is slightly spinning right now with all the knives and orders I have complete.
I told her I will be glad when she goes back to work so I can get some work done. :D

The idea is to keep her busy doing things that will help you out, but also allow you time to work. ;)

She is going back to work this week so I think I am going to be able to get back on track.

I have been back at work for a full week now. I forget every year how exhausting the beginning of the school year is. I think Chris is getting back into his groove. He is down to two kids at home now since our oldest started preschool.
ashlyn.jpg

Congrats to you on #4. Hope you feel well, I guess you will have to take leave some where in the school year.

I think she is hoping to have the baby right before Spring Break so as not to have to use extra days off.

Back