What kind of wallet do you carry?

I make my wallets based on what I need. I always use Duck Tape...various colors. My pattern has developed over the years to match my needs. A DT wallet takes about 30min to make, lasts about 2years...plus its a great conversation starter:)

Well since a lot of people like saddleback leather wallets I'm going to invest in one. Sucks they have to raise the prices. I'm thinking the medium bifold? I carry about 5 cards, ID, hunting license, business cards, and cash.

Saddleback Leather small wallet. It just gets better with time.
5ed10e9f.jpg

c994792c.jpg

IF you don't carry in a front pocket you could be running a risk of damage to the sciatic nerve over time..well, maybe..if you have a large wallet and sit on it a lot.

Yeah, something like that happened to George Castanza.

vytvV.jpeg

The big skinny with 6 cards, drivers license, a few bucks and a couple receipts..... Nice and thin, hardly notice it

I just switched to a Maxpedition Micro Wallet. I carry my wallet in my right front pocket and needed a thin, lightweight one. This one fits the bill perfectly and is built like a tank!

I carry this wonderful Saddleback wallet. I love this thing. I stopped carrying a backpocket wallet a few years ago. This one does everything I need it to.

Mdsmith- what color is that? Coffee? Also, do you have a problem with your drivers lic popping out of the ID slot? Mine keeps wanting to run out rather than stay put.

IMAGE_1000001089.JPG

IMAGE_1000001090.JPG

This was brand new out of the package.

I have a Kenneth Cole wallet. Paid 25 for it when it was usually 50. Got one for my dad maybe a month later for only 8... I hate sales..

Tumi card case with ID window. I dont carry much, and i dont want the lines of nice clothing to be broken by a bulky wallet.

I quit carrying a wallet on my person a long time ago but I do usually have one close by,usually in whatever I'm driving,I saw these on tv a while back and they looked interesting,https://www.alumawallet.com/ I ordered 2 and I'm pleased with them,I see Walmart is selling them and they are making 2 different sizes,I have the smaller on and it rides ok in a from jeans pocket if I want to carry it,I was a litle concerned about the hinges and latch when I got it but it's been ok so far but I don't carry it daily in a pocket either.

Those Saddle Back wallets look nice! Mine is a Merona from Target (pinstripe fabric on the inside), it came with a coin/edc tray for around $25. Nothing has broken and I have had the wallet for a little over 2 years.

Back