What size standoffs for Contego

Not quite sure why my last thread was closed, if you read the edit at the end i was clearly asking for just the size of the standoffs needed that are available to buy online at knifekits. I'll clarify that i do not want custom work done. Does anyone know the size of the standoffs needed for the Contego? This is just a generic question. Thanks

Does the contego have a recess on the inside of the liner for the spacers to sit in or is it flush? If it's flush, or if a flush spacer would work, 0.190" should fit. If you have to use the other style that sits into the liner, I'd have to take mine apart to get that measurement. If you already have yours apart, you can let me know if it's recessed or not.

I've been interested since I've see the Benchmade forums 2016 Contego.
i28.photobucket.com_albums_c220_bigchief2472000_Benchmade_810DLC_1602_SAM_3453.jpg

Looks like they are flat in the picture

They have a boss and a D-flat on each end of the spacer.

English please :confused: I'm pretty sure I understand what you mean by "D flat" (to keep the spacer from spinning), but not sure about the "boss" part.

Sorry, the actual barrel spacers have anti rotation flats on each side that go into the liner which helps with assembly. But as Keyman is saying you could just use flat ones that don't go into the liner at all but sit flush on the liner.

Thanks for the clarification. I'd still like to know what you meant by boss, just in case I ever need to know for some reason. I'm assuming that's the nubs that stick out on each side of the spacer, just not sure.

We make a Carbon Fiber package for the 810 that gives it that nice balance and weight like the forum Contego. Carbon 3D milled scales,Backspacer,Clip. ( Shown with a 3 hole clip but comes with the correct 2 hole)
810 Back Spacer.jpg

Back