What would you like to see from us?

Please get the FIXED BLADE PRO HUNTER back on the assembly line, this is a fantastic looking knife, not sure why you'd discontinue it !

DSC_0070.jpg

I would like to see a folder with a 3.25" blade, framelock, clip point nearly straight blade with just a slight curve near the tip ( no recurve!) with both a flipper and a thumb stud, either in 154CM, 440C, 13C26 or 8A.

I agree with previous posts:

1. Would buy a Pro-Hunter Junior built to Pro-Hunter Magnum standards, including the flat grind and higher-grade steel. I bet this would be a good seller as it is the perfect size for everyday pocket carry.

2. Would buy a Pro-Hunter fixed blade if available (kicking myself for not getting one of the few New Graham had when I saw them become available).

- Matthew

1. Would buy a Pro-Hunter Junior built to Pro-Hunter Magnum standards, including the flat grind and higher-grade steel. I bet this would be a good seller as it is the perfect size for everyday pocket carry.

2. Would buy a Pro-Hunter fixed blade if available (kicking myself for not getting one of the few New Graham had when I saw them become available).

- Matthew

I would also like to be 3rd #1. I'm currently trying to find a USA made Ganyana myself...

I currently carry a USA made Ganyana, but would love to see a USA made version of the Pro-Hunter Junior. Made like the Pro-Hunter Magnum - S30V and G-10 - but with a blade thickness of 1/8". This would made a great EDC knife for me!

OH MAN, I just got the new pro hunter jr. because i didnt want to carry my mint vintage spydie c49. I thought, why dont blade tech just make this in the regular usa made pro hunter specs?
looks like i'm not the only one with that idea.

And I also was outbid on a fixed pro hunter that i was droolin over with camo kydex and handle!
BRING IT BACK, it would be the ultimate companion for fans of the pro hunter design.
LIKE ME! HERE'S PROOF:
DSCN0140.jpg

I also have a the taiwan lockback that's been discontinued. BRING EM BACK.
I'll probably buy another one in orange FRN secondhand.
And eventually I'll get a pro hunter MAGNUM too, love the full flat grind with the thicker blade.

a thinner small tek-lok. It doesn't need to be as tough as the current model. A little narrower too. Maybe do the same spacing vertically but only two columns of holes 1/2" apart. Minimal overlap beyond the screws as well.

Basically a tek-lok type item for smaller knives being carried in the civi world. On many of my little knives the tek-lok is overkill but I don't want to go to just a small loop or clip. The thickness of your clip would be good.

We do make a mini Tek-Lok which is about half the size and accommodates a 1.5" belt.
a thinner small tek-lok. It doesn't need to be as tough as the current model. A little narrower too. Maybe do the same spacing vertically but only two columns of holes 1/2" apart. Minimal overlap beyond the screws as well.

Basically a tek-lok type item for smaller knives being carried in the civi world. On many of my little knives the tek-lok is overkill but I don't want to go to just a small loop or clip. The thickness of your clip would be good.

The only thing stopping me from buying a Ganyana Lite and a Pro Hunter Junior is the lack of tip down carry option.

Deeper carry, longer length "belt loop" attachment for your UCH IWB.

Last edited:
Ditto

- Matthew

Can you have the slots put back into Chicago screws for the Tech-locks.It is near impossible to take them off if you use blue locktight on them.

Back