What's in a name?!

Murphnuge

Well it's a running joke in our little demented circle to call Todd(T.M. Hunt) anything and everything except his actual name. Tim, Tiberius, Tyrone, etc... We've heard some good ones so far, let's hear some more!

Tiberious Maybelle is my favorite so far. Somebody once called me Tito. Thought that was pretty funny too.

Oh yeah. You where the one that called me Tito. It makes me laugh for some reason it always makes me thinks of Michael Jackson telling his brother Tito to fetch him a tissue. Pretty weird huh!

You guys remember the middle initial too.

Thadius Martin

Oh yeah. You where the one that called me Tito. It makes me laugh for some reason it always makes me thinks of Michael Jackson telling his brother Tito to fetch him a tissue. Pretty weird huh!

You guys remember the middle initial too.

Thadius Martin

I'm personally fond of Tallulah (sorry Todd!). We got a gal down the street with that name. Her bubbly personality reminds me of you!:D

Sorry Todd!

Gus. Lil buddy. You need not appologise. Your 3ft. 2in. tall and weigh 50 lbs soppin wet. Don't you think if I was gonna tie you in a knot I would of done it by now. :D I don't care to be poked fun of. Have fun guys. This is your chance to have some fun. As a matter of fact. We should turn this into a "make fun of Todd thread" (or Tim, Tiberious, Thadious, whatever) so go ahead guys. I'm thick skinned. Give me your best shot. Just don't cry if I throw it back at ya. And try to keep it clean. (My mom reads this stuff from time to time.)

Back