What's your latest BUCK?

Congrats mbj!

That is an achievement!

best regards -

mqqn

My new edition is a Buck 110,not that i don't have enough already,but for 5 bucks i couldn't resist,its never been cleaned or sharpened,i'm going to clean it up and present it to my nephew on the deer season opener!

I just won a 301 off ebay, (Buck/301/USA) black scales with the single pin and hammer logo. it looks to be in pretty good shape. I am checking it out now, to find out the year of manufacture.

Nothing fancy. A yellow 301, which I ended up giving to a friend. Shocked me silly when he started to cry. (men in their 60's don't usually do that.) Turned out that both his grandfathers who had helped raise him had had yellow handled knives and holding that knife in his hand had brought back a rush of memories of them.

That yeller. It's powerful stuff. Be careful with it.
Great story
My latest is a 373 trio

Bucklite Max Folder
Gent (2, actually)
110 Ecolite
Vantage Force Avid

All quite subpar in their various ways. So I'm thinking my latest ones may well be my last ones.

- OS

Got a near mint 121 in the mail today. Only a couple more to complete my collection of 1--s.

Someone at work gave me a Callimus made 303 in pristine condition. He knows I'm a knife nut. Told me about an old knife he had at home. Brought in in to show me, asked if I wanted it and wouldn't take anything for it. Nice way to end the work week.

Greg

STP80291.jpg

I picked up a nice set of Bucks here on the forum. From OSF, they were way cool (thanks OSF). One was an older 112 with the HD in the handle. The other was a very nice 110, NK frame, MP blade, and green wood handle.

I got the 110 to send off to one of our knife custom guys to change out the handles;). As I am currently working of state, I took the knife with me to the flea bag hotel I stay at in Carson City, NV. One of the low life staff ripped it off from my room:(. I have been staying in the same hotel for over a year and its the first issue like that. I guess its time to find a new hotel. When I tried to talk to the manager about it, he was gone all week...go figure.
Still Pissed
JB

Last edited:
I got my 060 Hoodlum - from an AMAZing site ON the internet last week. Delivered, it was a true bargain... for a sword! I only 'looked' at it briefly, before my wife took it to hide away until Christmas. It 'looked' sharp - ouch.

Stainz

Latest buck recieved a very nice unused 112 4 Dot but seller did not disclose had a picture of a Morgan Man symbol, Do I keep it the way it is or do I get removed and was wondering if anyone else has seen this on a 112 or 110. Newest buck is what I believe to be a 1990 531 Sawby but not sure as I do not have knive in hand as yet but will post a pic of sellers pic always loved this knife 1st time I saw on the forum but prices always well over $100.00 not that it is not worth that, I just try to get a bargain when I can. Sawby 48.88 buy it now
112morgan004.jpg

KGrHqIOKpEE6FMwdrBOrwVLjiQ60_31_2.jpg

P.S. Hey Matt when do we get to see your 119 collection as I was hoping to see it on the SPS

Hello, All!

I'm a new member, this is my first post.

I got my first 110 two weeks ago & I've got the bug now!
Most recently, I picked up two 112s:
a well-worn blade, Cat. I, Ver. I & a Cat. III, Ver. IV.

IMG_9851.jpg

Thanks, Stelth.

I've seen some cool models here, a few of which I owned in my younger days.
I appreciate the welcome & the wide knowledge base, here.

-Bill

Picked up my first 110 a couple of weeks ago from online store over the pond (I'm in UK). Blade was way out and rubbed, contacted Jeff, who very kindly arranged for a replacement to be sent to me to save on the postage!

So my new Buck, which has just arrived is a 110 which is PERFECT!

This is the second time I've had this issue with BUCK's, first time was a Yellow 301 and Jeff did the same then. Absolutely superb service and really, really appreciated.

John

Welcome Bill,the 110 is still the best bang for you're Buck after all these years!

Thanks, SkyHorse.

Yep. I really like the feel of the 110. This first one I've acquired isn't vintage but, it was a deal!
It bears the 2010 date mark, and it appears nearly unused.
Now that I've rediscovered these Bucks from my youth, (1970s & '80s) it's fun to share with other enthusiasts.
In fact, I had totally forgotten about my 1978 vintage 501 my grandmother had given me many birthdays ago. I hadn't known that the maroon scales were micarta. Interesting stuff here!
-Bill

Back