What's your latest Schrade? END DATE 8/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awsome looking stockman Charlie, the bone is exquisite :thumbup:

Russell

Some more mail. Love to see that little white mailtruck coming down the road.

schradecollection102008056.jpg

schradecollection102008054.jpg

A recent purchase, though perhaps not my most recent Schrade, the 2004 Spitfire.
G-10 Handles; 2 in. ATS34 blade; Easy 1 Hand use; Lock Mechanism (w/Titanium).

Since this knife was used & has a sheath, I have carried it a couple times.
It is surprisingly useful & is a lot of "cut" in a small package.

Dale

lwt210,

If my mailman was pretty, I would've kissed her for bringing me a couple dandies like those. They're

orvet,

That's one wicked looking piece of cutlery. It has an unique charm to it and I like that.

Here's my latest.

Schrade-Walden X-47 Sears 10641 Knife-Ax Set
X-47Craftsman10641Knife-AxSet.jpg

Jackie
Civil_war_generalab-1-1.gif

Got these two in in the last couple days. Just wish my crappy picture taking abilities, or lack thereof, could do them justice.

The 147 looks like it's never been used, although it does have a few "pepper" spots on the blade, and a couple small nicks on the edge, which I'm sure has never been sharpened. Just needs cleaned up. Need to re-read Jackie's methods.

The second is a real beauty. Been keeping my eye out for one of these for a good while, being a retired Marine and all. Saw it on the bay and was prepared to spend a good bit on it. Could not believe my luck when I got it for $36! This thing is cherry! There will be a special spot in my display case for it whenever I get around to building it.

Dave

Attachments

• Knives1 012a.jpg
    Knives1 012a.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Knives1 013a.jpg
    Knives1 013a.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Knives1 023a.jpg
    Knives1 023a.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 31
  • Knives1 028a.jpg
    Knives1 028a.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 66
A stag handle LB7 U.S. Marines for $36 is unbelievable. Well done! Was it mislisted?..or U.S. only sale? Beautiful Commemorative...

Hey folks, got a few new additions recently; First set is a Schrade Walden 1986 hawkbill with what looks like the mahogany swirl plastic handles, second set is an Ulster TL-29, again with the mahogany swirl plastic handles. Possibly this is the belknap version from around 1970? Third set is a tennie weenie little pearl handled Ulster, apparently a salesman's sample:

2whjm08.jpg
[/IMG]
i1itrb.jpg
[/IMG]

3013ipj.jpg
[/IMG]
1z18sqq.jpg
[/IMG]

zo6xa8.jpg
[/IMG]
119m5g0.jpg
[/IMG]

Eric

Thanks for the oldies, Eric!
I have one to add also. I bought this one, and hid it so well, I found it a year later!!:eek:
A simple knife, but I think it needs a new condition rating.
"Crispy Mint" comes to mind. All the edges of the bone etc. look like they've hardly been handled!!:eek:
I guess that explains why I stashed it away so effectively.
Look. . . .but don't touch!!:D:D
Schrade2153.jpg

Schrade2153Pile.jpg

Simple? Simply beautiful!!! What a mint example Charlie, not even a single tang rub! I think that knife was waiting in the wings for a salesman who never showed up.:thumbup::thumbup:
Eric

Sheesh I frikin hate you Charlie:p :mad:Unblieveable You have got to be ashamed of yourself makin people ruin their keyboards with Drool;):p Get me a dang WA WA rag!HUH:D

PS: when you get sick of huntin OR finden your stash give me a shout and I'll come a runnin to the GREAT north.!

Sheesh I frikin hate you Charlie:p :mad:Unblieveable You have got to be ashamed of yourself makin people ruin their keyboards with Drool;):p Get me a dang WA WA rag!HUH:D

PS: when you get sick of huntin OR finden your stash give me a shout and I'll come a runnin to the GREAT north.!

Thanks for the back-handed complement, Stroker! (I think?!?!)
You are likely younger than me, so you may wind up with some of my knives;
You never know!;)
I wonder if a thread on that subject would fly??:confused::confused: Nahhhh!!!:eek::eek:

Hey Charlie that is a Big Compliment to YOU my brother and your Fabulous knives you make me green:eek: with envy and Ya I know you are not to envoy folks or their belongings!:D

Dang Fran,:eek: sure hope see dind't "throw" them Gorgeous knifes very hard or far:grumpy::p!
congrats on them!:cool:

Hey Fran,
I want to trade your mail lady for my mail lady.
Yours has been a lot nicer lately than mine has been. :D:D

Dale

Nice set there Fran, My mail lady only seems to throw me new models, maybe I'll have to have a word with her/myself! :thumbup:

Russell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back