When did a question become chatting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a 1 point infraction guys!

1 point!

ADD do you need a bandaid for that?

Let's learn from this and move on, Resin should just close the thread before more strict sales rules are imposed.

Last edited:
It was a 1 point infraction guys!

1 point!

ADD do you need a bandaid for that?

Let's learn from this and move on, Resin should just close the thread before more strict sales rules are imposed.

You will notice that this thread was NOT started by ADD. Personal attacks on him are uncalled for. Yes, it is only one point that will expire. But the existence of the infraction for chatting will stay with him forever and no mod in the future is going to look into the specifics of this situation and will consider him a repeat offender. I don't want that to happen to me. I posted this to try and clarify what I thought was a narrow question.

Since the powers that be here appear unwilling to address my central point, it's best to close this thread before it gets ugly.

Thank you to those who have expressed support, publicly and privately. :thumbup:

I'm going to comment on this and hopefully this will be the end of it.

Not every infraction is going to be cut and dried & a clear cut example. Sometimes there's going to be judgement calls. I, personally, support the infraction in this instance and really wouldn't mind if all questions about sales were taken to email or the PM system.

The burden is on the OP to spell out what's up with their item for sale. They should provide as much detail as possible, in the original post. Chit chat back and forth should be reduced to a minimum. Sometimes questions are legitimate. If you aren't directly going to buy something though, keep out of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back