Where to get knifes?

I know it's a dumb question, but i'm just so confused that I need help. So, does anyone know where I can get a nice Swamp Rat Rodent Solution or Howling Rat Little Mischief( anywhere I can be guaranteed one, like a company store, or would I just gave to search the forums). Thanks.

I'm sorry to say that the little Howling Rat LM has been discontinued for some time.

But the RS is a fantastic second choice.

Hindsight will take care of you. :)

I was just as confused, maybe more than you. The other post covered it pretty well.
Watch the Busse, scrap yard, swamp rat sales forums for the discontinued models like the howling rat lm. Its pretty much the only place besides the auction site to find it. I think ones up right now. They sell pretty quick so be prepared for it! I missed many models I wanted and after a couple months finally scored one I wanted. Good luck!

Spartankid the rodent solution is still available. You can send us an email at ratcustomerservice@toast.net with your color combo and we will get you taken care of. Unfortunately the HRLM is a discontinued model. Hope this helps and if you would like anymore info just shoot me a PM and I will do my best to help out.

Thanks
Joshua

Back