1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Where to purchase Snody knives?

Discussion in 'SnodyLand' started by MattinLA, Apr 23, 2010.

1. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    Hello
    I was just wondering if these forums are the only place to buy Snody knives. I generally would rather buy direct than from the secondary market.
    Also I went to his site and his knives are AMAZING!! :eek::eek:however under the blade it just says "New Money Tactical"...how do I find out the name of the knife?

oh, his videos are cool as hell!!

I need to buy me a compound to practice:D:thumbup:

2. ThievesLikeUs

ThievesLikeUs

Aug 2, 2009
    Apparently the only/best way to get a $nody is to call him directly, although he does pop up on the various forums from time to time with new knives for sale.

Just bought my first two $nodys this past couple weeks, two Menaces.One with orange G10 and one with CARBON FIBER!!!

I must say Mike is a genius and his knives are pure peices of functional Baddass Art.
    Get your hands on one anyway you can brother!!

3. UltraReef

UltraReef Snody Admin Moderator

Apr 15, 2003
    www.snodyknives.com Mike will be listing more items here for direct purchase. Right now he has the Snody Blingshots for sale. :D

4. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    I have been to the sight but under knives for sale it just says "coming soon"

Also what if I want to get something like his "Urban Jungle Doom Cleaver"?

5. UltraReef

UltraReef Snody Admin Moderator

Apr 15, 2003
  6. photographer4u

photographer4u Banned by Moderators

Jul 12, 2009
  7. Snody

Snody The Realist Maker in the Game Moderator

Sep 10, 2004
    Real Talk

Please visit Snody World

8. mr. right-wing