Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

Opppps!! Got hypnotized by your knife and forgot to post the one I'm carrying today!! Went for flat out coolness today! This one has much coolness!
a9a7898a4b1d5df973ea27b31a45e126.jpg

This beatiful monster that I received in trade from Gary W. Graley!!!!

This will remain in my collection as a go to EDC knife!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think she look her best with battle scars! And still cuts as good as anything on the market today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never was much for the Rift. My buddy JoeP loves his black and orange Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive and has plastered its pics all over BF. I was over at the Show Us Your Discontinued Benchmades thread and Ram pointed out a great deal on the 950-1 at KnifeCenter. On the next page Joe disclosed an even stupidly lower price at SMKW. I couldn't resist and pulled the trigger a couple days ago. Mine showed up today and I gotta say I'm really digging it. The reverse tanto on the 940 doesn't do much for me and I sold mine, preferring the 943 blade, but on the Rift I really like it. It almost seems more like a modified Wharny or Sheepfoot to me.

Anyway, it's a really solid, substantial knife right in the carry-size I favor. Nice satin blade with otherwise all blacked-out hardware. I'm fine with 154CM and it came with even grinds and screamin' sharp. It needs breaking in and is maybe a couple hundredths off-center presently, but it's a nice piece, well-made, and I carried it around for a couple hours this afternoon.

oYRHy1Q.jpg

Hmmm it's been a while. I think I will throw my 950 Rift in my pocket when I get home. It's a sweet knife, just doesn't get much pocket time.
20161123_153701_zps0rufede4.jpg

Back