Who's excited for #47 Viper?!

Both of these sites I believe are sold out of the Micarta versions... get 'em while you can, they are going fast.

They'll restock. I doubt these sites are going to sell out through pre-sale because they probably don't know how many will come in.

Of course the material I want is selling out. Always when I have no money. Was not ment to be. Sure all the ugly stag will be left as well by the time im ready to pick one up lol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392076193.649252.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392076205.552101.jpg

Note: I have small-medium hands (depending on the brand of glove I'm buying.)
Got mine today. Had that new knife smell.

Nice smooth covers. Easy pull. Almost a 5, closer to a 4. The tube art looked different too. I'll have to get a photo.

Even though I've been out of my collecting phase for the last year or so, I had to pick up one of these from Old Hundred. Everything about this pattern, and the Micarta version in particular, is as if made to order for my tastes. Not too interested in the Northfields, though, as I'm not a fan of a cut swedge on a Wharncliffe.

Last edited:
This is gonna be the pair-mate to my new micarta Bullnose... after that, a break from new stuff.

This is gonna be the pair-mate to my new micarta Bullnose... after that, a break from new stuff.

I was thinking the same, sort of. Pick up one of the Viper's, and than when Charlie comes out with the next run of Barlow's, one of those, and than I'm done for a while. :p

If anyone is aware of where these are in stock I would greatly appreciate a PM.

Im still wondering if they will be doing a multi blade version? Like a pen blade with the big Wharnie?

Does anyone know of a dealer who will ship GEC knives internationally for an honest shipping rate , rather than the highly inflated shipping rates I've been able to find so far ?
I don't want anyone to break forum rules and I'd love to deal with a forum aligned dealer if I can .
Any information would be gratefully recieved .

Thanks .

Ken

Ya know, I was really looking forward to this pattern from GEC but from all the pictures I've seen I'm really not warming up to it. I really like the Case swayback jack and have owned a couple, but GEC's version is missing something for me. Strange, considering I usually can't get enough of most GEC patterns...

Ya know, I was really looking forward to this pattern from GEC but from all the pictures I've seen I'm really not warming up to it. I really like the Case swayback jack and have owned a couple, but GEC's version is missing something for me. Strange, considering I usually can't get enough of most GEC patterns...

I know what you mean, I'm not sold. Thank goodness! My wallet was weeping at the thought. :)

I like what I see so far. Would love to see the Northfield forego the deep swedge, and maybe use the saved effort to make rat tailed bolsters, tho.

Does anyone know of a dealer who will ship GEC knives internationally for an honest shipping rate , rather than the highly inflated shipping rates I've been able to find so far ?
I don't want anyone to break forum rules and I'd love to deal with a forum aligned dealer if I can .
Any information would be gratefully recieved .

Thanks .

Ken

Hi Ken, check your visitor messages.

Yes, I rather agree. The CASE version has sunk-joints which is something GEC ought to be doing more of too. I'm not a fan of lanyard holes either, but many feel very differently on that one. I need something to look forward to in knives :D But I'm not able to find it:eek::grumpy: Yet:D

Back