Who's the Toughest Dude on this Forum?

thanks a lot butthead!!!!!!!!!!!
I nominate Simonich.........
anyone who has fallen off a horse as many times as he has MUST be the toughest guy on this planet!!
Not to mention the shootout with the Valet in Vegas!! :p:):p:):p

Hey Ryan I got you beat when I used to use blackhawk, takes a tougher man to carry all his gear when his pack fails.

I have to vote for me cause I have to put up with Mayo!If not the toughest then at least the best looking!:)

I just purchased the Tactical edition of American Handgunner. Having flipped through the Strider Knvies article, my vote is for Ryan, a.k.a. Knife bomber. Not only does Ryan have Striders, he has SOE gear and a freakin' chopper armed to the teeth!

Unless Tom's surfboard has a minigun mounted on the front, I vote for Knifebomber as the most badass dude here! :p

You 'mount up' every day to protect people, yet you tempered with your humbleness (and it sounds like you have a big heart.) You can harden steel all you want, but it is the temper that makes brittle steel tough.

Hmm... is that too wishy-washy for the Strider forum? :D

Its true....ryan is a wimp!!! :):):)

136.gif

Well Tom, you think the horses and Valet story are good, wait till i tell you about the time I took on a biker gang with a 30-30. Course that had nothing to do with being tough, more like being stupid! I did do pretty good till I ran out of shells, the last thing I remember was someone hollering "Look out, here comes Big Ernie!" :D :p Yook me months to heal from that one! I will never take another drink of Tequila!

There's too many to list so I'll think it's a 4 way tie between
Knifebomber, Nyeti, Tamishigiri, Eric Blair.

Well off, to sharpen my Strider pin.

Back