1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Why doesn't the FS section sort chronologically?

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by solidorange, Oct 1, 2012.

1. solidorange

solidorange

Aug 30, 2011
    Can anyone tell me why the "For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)" sub-forum does not sort chronologically by last post? Every other sub-forum seems to do it just fine, but I frequently find that FS posts from today are on page 3 while posts from 2-3 days ago are on page 1. Clicking "last post" in the top right corner twice will correct the sorting, but having to do that every time gets old. It would be much easier to keep up with the FS section if it were sorted the same way every other section on this forum is. :confused:

2. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 6, 2000
  3. solidorange

solidorange

Aug 30, 2011
    Thanks for the info. The policy does make sense and sorting it chronologically only takes a few clicks if you want to do it that way. :thumbup: