1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

WINNER SELECTED --- Next Give Away in leghog's Quest to Downsize

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by leghog, Jan 8, 2017.

1. leghog

leghog

Aug 10, 2013
    Schrade Old Timer 108OT. This is a SMALL stockman. If you don't like small knives, this one is not for you.

Open to regular contributors to the Traditionals Forum. I just ask that if you decide you no longer want it, you don't sell it or trade it. Rather you give it away.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. NJBillK

NJBillK Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Not an entry.
    I saw your initial post about your not knowing exactly what you were going to be doing to downsize and I also watched your first GAW.
    I am glad that this is the route that you have chosen.

Good on ya, and good luck to the entrants, looks like Christmas keeps going!

3. rishma

rishma Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 22, 2008
    Not an entry, because I have one, but all you peanut fans out there should enter. This is the stockman for legume lovers.

Leghog, your giveaways are bringing some joy to the porch. I appreciate you downsizing in this way.

All the best.

4. BenHarris

BenHarris

Apr 30, 2014
    I would love a chance to carry this little guy! I'm in.

5. btb01

btb01 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 26, 2008
    leghog, please count me in, and THANKS!

6. neal70

neal70 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 3, 2015
    I'm in and thanks sir!
    Thanks, Neal

7. ISKRA

ISKRA

Sep 19, 2016
    Thank you for the oportunity, I'd like to test my luck. :D Sooner or later I'll have to lay my hands on a stockman anyway, it seems an interesting and useful pattern. A peanut was my first (what I consider) propper traditional and I carried it for months. I now have some other knives that I really like, but I keep coming back to it. So the size won't be a problem.

8. abbydaddy

abbydaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 14, 2014
    I'm in.

I was torn because I'm not sure that I would use the knife, but that is because I have never owned a peanut or similar sized knife. And considering that I typically carry a traditional in my watch pocket as a compliment to a modern, maybe I should give the size a try. So if I win I will give it a try.

But fair warning, if I win there may be a good chance of it being in another GAW before too long.

9. Hickory n steel

Hickory n steel

Feb 11, 2016
    I've got it's bigger brother the 33OT that's not useable anymore, so I definitely wouldn't mind trying this little guy out.
    I'm in, and thanks for the nice giveaway 👍

10. netguy1999

netguy1999 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2006
    Wait. What?? Another one??? Well count me in, sir! :)

11. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    I'm in. Thanks.

12. abcdef

abcdef

Oct 28, 2005
    Thanks, I'm in.

13. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Nice one Leghog :thumbup: Not an entry please, but good luck everyone :thumbup:

14. 120 Acres

120 Acres

Jan 5, 2017
    Not an entry, because I dont qualify & I just found mine this weekend!

15. scattershot

scattershot

May 31, 2007
    Count me in. Thanks for the chance to play.

16. Aias

Aias

Aug 1, 2012
    I'm in for round 2! Good luck everyone!

17. Emspop

Emspop Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 12, 2016
    Not an entry, just a thank you for helping to make this place what it is!

18. r redden

r redden Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2015
    Good show Leghog, :thumbup: Not an entry as I have a 108OT great little knife but good luck to all that enter.

19. major_works

major_works

Aug 30, 2014
    I'd love a shot at that one! I have no Schrades, I like stockmen, and I like smaller knives for the most part. Thanks for the opportunity, Leghog!

20. mike Berkovitch

mike Berkovitch Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Good to see this GAW keep going, great idea leghog :thumbup: Not an entry.

Mike