Wow and thanks!

Wow! is for th Strider AR I just got. Finally a hard use knife that doesn't look like it's always wanting to be pampered. This knife will be used to cut anything everything and more. No worries about will it get a scratch on the blade or is it smudged or did I drop it in the dirt.

I've got a couple of those dressy looking tactical folders that call themselves "hard use" but when one got a little scratch on it suddenly it lost it's dressy value and I didn't want to use it anymore. It's prettyness outweighs it's usefulness in a sense, but thats just me. This year I'm not into dressyness, havent worn a jacket & tie since January, and I like it bettter in Jeans and Khahi's. This knife will be comfortable with me & I with it. Just gotta remember that I cant quite carry it everywhere. The Fed Bldng I work in has just installed x-ray scanners and mags at the entrance, so I suppose I'll have to carry something really small and dainty at work...But this one wont be too far away.

This one I already used to cut sausage in the kitchen, a store credit card, and plastic tubing. It's a real heavywight and I like that.

Thanks to Joe Estrada for having it and getting it to me, thanks for the "extra" thing too. Let me know when you come to the Wash DC area, buy you a beer.

Matt Donohue, we weren't even introduced formally and you were showing me the Striders at that knife place we both happened to be in a couple of weeks ago. You gave me the bug! You were pretty gracious and wanted me to handle the rest of the Striders you had, but I had to go, however we've talked some more and we'll be getting together soon.

This has been some great service along with a great product. Don't know how well Mick and Dwayne (did I spell that right?) know you guys, but I gotta tell them you are a couple of good choices for a winning team. Kudos to everybody, now, If I can pull together enough $$ for the GB...

Right on everybody!

Yo QP,
Thanks for the heads up!!! I'm glad this one didn't get wayward like some that I've heard of lately! Must be a SK goblin out there somewhere looking for treasure. Thanks also for the kind words and yes you're right about Matt, we haven't met but he seems like a stand up guy on the phone. As far as the Fed Bldg....we all gotta keep safe, if you're travelling with your loved ones however we might need to talk.
All the Best and take care,
Joe
I still have the brother (GB) if your AR gets too lonely...but not for long!:eek:

Let me know buddy....again, take care.

Back