1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Wow... Just got my email confirmation

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by KnifeAddictAK, Jul 17, 2012.

1. KnifeAddictAK

KnifeAddictAK

Nov 17, 2003
    that Prince Abudaba has chosen me to accept $100,000 gift to help him out. All I have to do is give him my bank account info since he is trying to smuggle it out of the country because they are running out of doughnuts. :eek: As soon as I get the money, I'm getting tons and tons of Busse's :thumbup:

As for the Ganza emails, Jerry said that it wouldn't be till Monday at minimum before we should expect to hear anything :) So don't pester the lovely ladies of the office :p

2. -TNT-

-TNT-

Jun 24, 2010
    Congratulations, Bryan!! You have been chosen :D Doesn't it feel great? You're lucky, I just get offered penile enhancement products and single moms wanting to meet me. Which makes less than zero sense, but whatever.

Yes, looking forward to Ganzaaa emails next week :)

3. BePrepared

BePrepared

Aug 26, 2010
    Not cool... i thought you might have gotten a shipping notification on your TGLB... i went and checked my email before even reading the message

i want half that 100k for my inconvenience!

4. rlacan71

rlacan71

Dec 19, 2011
    I usually get the ... My client mrs...whatever is dying of brain cancer and has chosen you.. to inherit her 10 mil....im her lawyer blah blah contact me. Or theres the My client just passed away and you have their last name and were gonna give you the fortune.....

5. PeterPHWS

PeterPHWS Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2005
    :D ... rumour has it that Abudaba used to be a fake "Jerry" ...

6. 2Dead

2Dead Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Only your bank account info? No problem. At least he doesn't want your INFI!!

7. KnifeAddictAK

KnifeAddictAK

Nov 17, 2003
    Yeah, I can only imagine how people come up with all of these spam emails. If they asked for my INFI, I would hunt them down, I would find them and I would.... That's too much effort :D And if Abudaba is a fake Jerry, the deal is off :eek:

8. BePrepared

BePrepared

Aug 26, 2010
    I think anyone who fell for a fake Jerry should have to send me INFI

9. motts

motts Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Dear Kind Sir....

10. dman62

dman62

Sep 27, 2010
    That prince is a swell guy! Just in time to pay off the Ganza debt too.

11. UffDa

UffDa Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 1999
    I got a better one then that in my email yesterday. A hot babe wants my bod. :D

The name of mine is Ofelia.
    I am 25 years and I'm fond of having good time with friends of mine.
    Yeah, it always brings me delight going on parties, going to night clubs, pubs and other things like these. It is always fun and breathtaking in my company.
    And... I am so sex appeal! I became a winner of the cutest girl in my college competition about two or three times.
    So, if u are interesting man and like me, wanna relax and have great time together, then write me right here :)
    Ofelia

12. BePrepared

BePrepared

Aug 26, 2010
    I have to say, no matter what a chick looks like, if her name is "ofelia" i don't think i'd wanna "Feeli" her

13. rlacan71

rlacan71

Dec 19, 2011
    Wonder what "College" she went to lol.

You might have a point.

14. Gr80Cakes

Gr80Cakes

Jun 6, 2010
    :D I am so sex appeal! :D With Grammar like that, you know she's gotta be HOTT!!!!