Wow!

OK-this probably is not too incredible to you guys, but I just cleared out a bunch of nasty looking scrub like trees (my wife probably won't appreciate my landscaping abilities...) and just had to use my BT. It worked great-the thck blade just ate through the wood. The cord wrapped handle did well with being "grippy" and seemed to absorb some shock as well. Now I can't wait for my AR to arrive from oso grande. I found out last week they had them in stock, but I needed a few days to "secure funding"-no problem, they put my name on one. When I called and ordered it on friday, they said they could not ship until monday-since they were out of town for some show in Nevada. I called today for a tracking number, and they had gotten in late yesterday and not shipped the knife. Then they volunteered to ship it 2nd day air at no extra charge, since they knew I had been waiting.
They know how to keep a customer long term-above and beyond service.
Soory to babble on, just wanted to spread the word.
Now I can't wait to use the piss out of my AR.
cheers,
Derek

I love my GB folder. It hasn't left my belt since I got it.

I highly recommend the kydex. In fact, it is a must have.

My AR should be coming soon as well. :D

Be prepared for one massive folder that is in no way gimmicky.

I'm sure the weed eater works better, but I had the knife on my belt, and it just seemed like the thing to do. The little trees were about an inch and a half to two inches in diameter.
Wife will probably notice them any minute now...hope one wasn't a dogwood or I'm in for it.
Derek

Sure Tom,
Next your gonna try and convince us that you actually do yard work!
I bet the last time you handled a weed eater was when you had to move it out of the way so you could get to your beer fridge in your cellar!
Duane

Back