WSS: Bushcraft Knife Challenge Gallery.

Just a new thread for the photos I take as I test each knife.

I will post a photo essay of each knife here,

...reviews and opinions will come with the final scoring.

Enjoy!

First up: Koyote Knives.

Big Mike

great pics Mike...:thumbup: those are some nice looking knives... looking forward to more..:)

I have DSL for cable and yet I only get about an inch of each pic.. Then the downloading stops..

Chris, try to refresh the page a couple of times....Also, delete your temp internet files, cookies and history every once in a while. It really speeds things up a bit.

o'm on DSL here and have no problem. they're not exactly fast to load, and Photoshops "Save For Web" feature would probably make them a little smaller in filesize without resorting to reducing their physical image size, but not everyone has PS or wants to play with Adobe's online version.

not complaig about the pix. just suggesting that the problem may be something on the machine you're using.

Thanks for sharing. All nice looking, but I gravitate to Schmidt's piece the most! Looks like what an outdoors kitchen knife would look like.

Man. Those are gorgeous. All of them. I need to get one from each of these makers. Been meaning to for a while.

HEY!! Can we discuss as we go which of these makers is going to be at Blade Show, and try to plan to meet up in the pitt? I'd like to meet everyone I can from this forum. (I've already met a few, and even like that Canadian, named Rick.)

Well, yank my doodle, she's a dandy!

Some fine looking pics, brother!

As for Blade 2011..... I'm going Andy.... I even have a table this time!. In the ABS section but I don't know the number yet.

A few knife testing shots to tide you over untill the next batch, :D

...new knives coming tomorrow. :thumbup: :cool: :thumbup:

Big Mike

Excellent photos BigMike. Cool - Christof invented pinky jimping!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Ugh, for some reason visions of a male dog just came to mind).....Despite, me like pinky jimping!

Love the blade shapes on Garrette's and the Scout knife

Back