• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT: On Scene sheath for Solution for one for a TAK

geegee

Gold Member
I have an unused kydex sheath for a Buck Strider Solution, which I'd like to trade for a kydex sheath for an Ontario TAK. Although I'd prefer an On Scene sheath, I'd also be interested in other good kydex makers.

My sheath has an inside the waistband loop, not the outside belt clip. It has a few marks on it from storage and removal, but has never been worn. It's not that important to me if yours has been worn, as long as it's in good condition.

Up for another try. If you have the On Scene Tactical sheath for a TAK, but don't want my Solution sheath, please let me know and I'll try to come up with something to trade for it.

Hey GeeGee....

Trad'n My $hit Eh!!

If you can wait til next month,,or later this month when I get caught up a little,, I'll send you a TAC sheath at N/C...

Shoot me an email..

ttyle

Eric
O/ST

Eric,
I honestly wouldn't mind buying one from you, but since I no longer have the Buck Strider, the sheath sits in a drawer, not doing my TAK any good (nor anyone else with the Solution, either).

Email on the way. :)

Well, I'm no longer looking for a sheath for my TAK, thanks to Normark. :thumbup: :D

Back