Your Ideas For....

rock lobster update .
stone washed blade , ti frame lock , anso pattern testlab ? 3D g10 .
blue flamed ti pocket clip lowrider
moon glow back spacer ?

Last edited:
I wonder what will happen when people find that the price will be comparable to a para 2 or a GB. :D

If they made them in Taichung and they had the same F&F as the Gayle Bradley I'd be more than happy to pay $80 - $130 or more... Low end of that scale for just plain g10 and upgraded materials.. Higher $ end of the scale for something like a ti-framelock or carbon fiber and upgraded materials. It would be pretty much in line with the Sage series just with more exciting steels and handle materials.. I'd love to see more super steels/exotics.. ZDP-189, M390, and M4 etc.. I think a sick Tenacious sprint run or 2 would be the way to go!:thumbup::cool:

C'mon Sal, pretty please?:)

Paramilitary 2
Elmax blade steel Jade G-10
I am in
Native 5 with a 3.5" blade;
I am in
How about a production version of the Kevin Wilkins Ghostdog Pup(or Ghostdog, but that thing is enormous!)?
I really think the Wilkins-designed Leafstorm never got the attention it deserved:D
http://wilkins-knives.com/ghostdog-pup
I will be in. Agree on Leaf-storm. I didn't like it and didn't have any intention to buy until I was able to handle one.

My suggestion:
Adventura with black polished G10 scales.
ATR with dark green polished G10 scales
2.5" Hollow grid bolstered Baby Persian

rock lobster update .
stone washed blade , ti frame lock , anso pattern testlab ? 3D g10 .
blue flamed ti pocket clip lowrider
moon glow back spacer ?

I'm in on all of the ideas that you guys have come up with.
This one is awesome though.
If they had a Ti Frame Lock Rock Lobster.. I would have had one a LONG time ago. =]

Delica 5 - FFG, VG10, Compression Lock, Different colors for handles, Black blade

Caly 4 - FFG, ZDP, Mid-lock, Pivot bushing system, Blue titanium handles

Sage 5 - FFG, S30V, Compression lock, Satin finish, t6061 Aluminum handles with an engraved S5 or Sage 5 on the handles

Chaparral 4 (I Know Sal has his mind set on the C3 with mammoth tooth) - FFG, S30V, Mid lock, Pivot bushings, Fluted Ti design or Blue jigged handle

I do know the cost will be sky high for either of these knives, but they'd look sooooooo gorgeous!

Some great ideas in this thread. The sage 5 comp lock would be great with the same carbon fiber as the sage 1.

How about a military with ti lock side, cf non lock side. Cts 204p or 20cp steel. That should be the next sprint/exclusive. It would sell out in the preorder for the right price.

Back