Zombie Makeover!

AFAIK the original one I passed along has been used. It went to make the first Zombie chopper pair.

Yes, there's a Zombie-BC from the prototype-BC lineage... The one and only Z-BC which Nathan did out of labor of luv for someone on here, not me ;)

The very first Z-LC which went through your grubby hands probably had Nathan's signature (extra) finish as Nathan does that sorta benevolent stuff every so often :p

Now it looks as if there are, at most, only two mint/original finish Zombies left intact and unutilized. Anyone care to narrow the field down to only one, so that I'll know mine is the only one left?:D

highlander1.png

I don't know how I missed this thread for a year.

AZTimT did a great job!

For those wondering, the chip in the spine was caused by an infusion of massive unholy energy into the light chopper. Collector's know that this increases the value of the blade just like an aged fine wine.

Because AZTimT also uses unholy energy to regrind, two unholy factors and the multiplication of negative energy create holy energy. As far as I know this is the only sanctified LC.

It will be interesting to ascertain which of the original 5 owners have still kept theirs! I just looked up the Zombie-LC sales threads (yes there were 2 separate sales) and IMO apart from Lancelot the others may have already sold theirs on.

Tony (TrfromMT) had won the one off sale but I'm not sure if he still has his but IIRC he had already used it so it probably won't be that LNIB collectors grail. Luke had proxied for Jackal in the second sale of the remaining 4 units but I have not seen Jackal menting his Zombie-LC, like forever! It is very conceivable that you the one currently in your possession is the only minty fresh factory original version!

I did win that sale of the first one, but decided to pass it down. I'd have think for a moment as to whom, but I elected to let it go.

Last edited:
Yes, there's a Zombie-BC from the prototype-BC lineage... The one and only Z-BC which Nathan did out of labor of luv for someone on here, not me ;)

The very first Z-LC which went through your grubby hands probably had Nathan's signature (extra) finish as Nathan does that sorta benevolent stuff every so often :p

Are you referring to @Benson X's proto BC with a swedge?

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/knife-or-death.1563658/page-15#post-18062613
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/knife-or-death.1563658/page-15#post-18062955

If I'm not mistaken... I believe that both Jo and @91bravo each have a swedged BC that they used to compete with while participating in the "Knife or Death" show.

Jo:
https://bladeforums.com/threads/cpk-modifications.1449667/page-5#post-17774188
Jonny:
https://bladeforums.com/threads/cpk-behemoth-chopper.1609220/#post-18381031

Ah, more USED zombies around? Do they actually qualify as Zombies with the alternative finish, or not? In any case, guess it makes it even more important that the single remaining unused Zombie LC be kept in it's unutilized condition, at least while I own it........

Last edited:
I can assure everyone here mine is far from new. I stays in my truck 24/7. It has cleared every vehicle path and foot trail on our 400+ acres, and then some. I'd say it has been used every weekend since I received it. I'll snap some updated pictures one of these days.

I can assure everyone here mine is far from new. I stays in my truck 24/7. It has cleared every vehicle path and foot trail on our 400+ acres, and then some. I'd say it has been used every weekend since I received it. I'll snap some updated pictures one of these days.

Warms my heart. :thumbsup:

Yessir you're correct on the other Z-BCs. I should've said in the wild as Jo's Z-BC (well that was actually Nathan's proto-BC which he mod'ed for Jo's appearance in KoD-S1). IIRC, Nathan may have had done 2 x BCs for Jonny (Bravo), one for the Show and one from Jonny's preorder. I dunno if the KoD one was Z-BC or whether it was sent back or what not. Anyway, not my business.

Ah, more USED zombies around? Do they actually qualify as Zombies with the alternative finish, or not? In any case, guess it makes it even more important that the single remaining unused Zombie LC be kept in it's unutilized condition, at least while I own it........

I’d vote it needs the acid wash with the swedge. The original concept was blanks from scrap that Nathan decided to finish out. I suppose the same config can be called the zombie config. But just a swedge is just a swedge to me.

Back