• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0551 Preorders ( Elmax version of the ZT/Hiderer colab. 0550)

Kershaw Guy,

Yes sir,I did; back on 8/28 re: getting on the preorder list for the ZT 0551;and the following day,I also put it on here,just in case!(post #52 on this thread)

And again late last evening...prob'ly REALLY late! re: possibility of a pre-order list for the 2011 ZT 0550...and I believe you said I'd be first on that list.

I have our emails archived,if you'd like me to forward it.My email address is: attitudeRN@gmail.com,if that helps.

And thanx! for all you do,to keep our front pockets full :D and our wallet empty! :( with grand new toys.So far,I've only bought 3 Kershaws here from you ( first:a JYD composite,then an all-black Shallot,and a new black Spec Bump.)

These will be my first ZT's!

~Gnarly

Kershaw Guy,

Yes sir,I did; back on 8/28 re: getting on the preorder list for the ZT 0551;and the following day,I also put it on here,just in case!(post #52 on this thread)

And again late last evening...prob'ly REALLY late! re: possibility of a pre-order list for the 2011 ZT 0550...and I believe you said I'd be first on that list.

I have our emails archived,if you'd like me to forward it.My email address is: attitudeRN@gmail.com,if that helps.

And thanx! for all you do,to keep our front pockets full :D and our wallet empty! :( with grand new toys.So far,I've only bought 3 Kershaws here from you ( first:a JYD composite,then an all-black Shallot,and a new black Spec Bump.)

These will be my first ZT's!

~Gnarly

good, I recognize the email address, all is good.
Dave

Thanx! for checking....was afraid somehow I had missed out!

Awaiting pulse & respirations to return to baseline ;).

~Gnarly

I big thanks to all of you that have joined this list, the numbers are amazing to me. I have 11 spots left, them I will take names for standby, because I am sure there will be a few that will for one reason or another have changed their minds. So twelve more and then we wait a little longer, but not much !

Dave

Last edited:
I take it that you will have the 0550 when it comes out later in the year or early next. I will need to order one of the 0550's from you, too!
I big thanks to all of you that have joined this list, the numbers are amazing to me. I have 11 spots left, them I will take names for standby, because I am sure there will be a few that will for one reason or another have changed their minds. So twelve more and then we wait a little longer, but not much !

Dave

Dave

I sent you an e-mail an hour ago or so for a purchase of some other knives and requested to be put on the list for the 551. Thought I'd make the request here too.

Back