ZT 0562cf

I love my 562 CF SO MUCH i have 2, only other ZT I LIKE AS MUCH IS ZT 0850 though I have about 8 different ZT's

ZT makes such good knives I have gravitated away from customs for the most part. Do have a weakness for Gavin Hawk knives though.

Reactions: Mo2
I am a lefty and I love the 562!! You will never regret buying one! They are fantastic, hard working knives.
Bob

If you want objective I'd say it's a great knife for the money. If you wanna be talked out of it here goes; my 0562cf had from straight out of the box the following:

Some egregious machining marks in the bearing pocket (pres. side) of the blade like the machining bit skidded inside and gouged the bearing surface [I have pictures, if enough people want to see]

Gritty action as a result of the aforementioned

Soft detent that only fired the blade fully 50% of the time, 70% if you really try

The carbon fiber scale and (pretty sure steel) liner have some light gaps between them, down in the clip area they deviate (relatively) significantly

Pivot screw head has less than stellar machining

Bearings are very exposed on the lock side and may eat up lint, dust, sand etc

I'm a righty but I can use it lefty no problem, just push my index tip in between the lock and liner to push the lock away. Personally I'm more a fan of the Sinkevich Zts. That being said I haven't sold my 0562cf mainly because I have the tools and experience to fix that stuff without sending it in, also you asked me to talk you out of it so you only got the negatives :)

I'm no lefty so I can't comment on that aspect, but I have an Elmax 0562 for a work knife and it's definitely my favorite of the 4 ZT's I own. Great folder that feels so solid and has a great pocket clip set up too. It's one of two folders that has made me like Elmax a lot.

Nice, you'll love it. I love mine so much I've carried it every day since getting it. I bought it when it first came out. Had a preorder in on mine.

I agree with the others I love my ZT562ORBLK
and I threw on a stacked green G-10 and Carbon Fiber scale and Ceramic bearings to personalize it a bit.

Back