ZT 0888 at last!

I wont be able to afford one for like ever but id love to handle one sometime.......its looks to be a beautiful knife

That is an impressive knife. Not something I would buy but can definitely admire it. It's very "futuristic" for lack of a better word.

Got my 0888 this morning. It's a really nice Knife. I wish I would've been able to get another one to carry. Here are some pics I took this afternoon.

k4cn.jpg

3v7h.jpg

1i88.jpg

bjc5.jpg

xxgr.jpg

yv1k.jpg

Man. I just got my 0777 and my 0600 before that and Im super jealous for this one. I will probably miss it as someone offered one to me then disappeared. Still a little sour over that. Either way these look super nice and i really wish they would do a dumbed down version of it.

Probably the sexiest knife I've ever seen. Such a shame that they only make so few of them. I know it's probably sacrilegious but if someone made a decent copy I would pick it up. Almost wish someone would and sold them like hot cakes just to teach KAI a lesson.

Probably the sexiest knife I've ever seen. Such a shame that they only make so few of them. I know it's probably sacrilegious but if someone made a decent copy I would pick it up. Almost wish someone would and sold them like hot cakes just to teach KAI a lesson.

I seen the Chinese make a copy, so go buy a 1000 Chinese made copies.

I'm sure that would really "teach" KAI a lesson:rolleyes:

Last edited:

All the major knife manufactures make limited edition/sprint run knives. I don't see that there is a lesson to learned. Where are you coming from with your thinking?

Almost wish someone would and sold them like hot cakes just to teach KAI a lesson.

No disrespect but I hope you are just kidding. Why on earth would you buy knock off of someones product. Something that took a lot of effort & hard work for them to produce, advertise & release to the public. That would be an insult to the company that made the original product. I know that there are people who buy these just to resell them at ridiculous prices, but if you do some research on the knives you can find out who will be carrying them & pre-order them so you won't pay ridiculous third party prices or have to resort to hoping some lame company produces a knock off. Who knows, if you search here on BF You might even find some 0888's that may be passed around (no guarantee on that one). Please don't support companies that sell knock-offs.

All the major knife manufactures make limited edition/sprint run knives. I don't see that there is a lesson to learned. Where are you coming from with your thinking?

He's just jealous you have one and he doesn't.

What I don't get is that BM makes 200 to 300 LE's all the time and nobody complains(whines).

Every time I see someone post real pictures of their knife instead of the promotional factory ones I want one more and more. Nice grab busted_knuckle, hopefully I can still get one myself

Every time I see someone post real pictures of their knife instead of the promotional factory ones I want one more and more. Nice grab busted_knuckle, hopefully I can still get one myself

I hope you can too. I tried to buy 2 but they where all spoken for.

He's just jealous you have one and he doesn't.

What I don't get is that BM makes 200 to 300 LE's all the time and nobody complains(whines).

That's not really a fair comparison, though - BM's LEs are almost always runs of existing models, with different or improved scale or blade materials. Even if you can't get in on the LE run, the regular production version of the model's still available for anyone who just likes or wants to try out the design. That's no the case here - there's no "regular production" version of the design for the majority to try out.

Back on topic, that's a really clean, neat design. Congrats to those who manage to get one.

It was ment more as a joke...but due to my frustration probably didn't come across as intended.....so, chill out people....I am however very jealous of those who were able to get a pre-order for the 0888. I got lucky and snatched a 0777 and it truly is awesome to have such a limited item, but I understand the flip side off that coin very well.

Tenth Commandment: Thou shall not covet.

Also, in America we still have something called upward mobility. Don't give into the libs and try to redistribute the wealth. If a company can put out a product for high dollar due to demand, we should celebrate this and not be mister pouty face.

It was ment more as a joke...but due to my frustration probably didn't come across as intended.....so, chill out people....

Sorry Brother, didn't see you posted this, I think we're good

What is the MSRP on these babies? I can't seem to find it published anywhere.

I'm not sure this is the right place to say this but I might be able to get my hands on 1 or maybe 2 of these. They will be expensive (maybe $525) it depends on what I can talk him down to. Would anyone be interested in one if I could? I personally don't want one but if I can help put one into a fellow knife nuts hands then I will and feel good about it.

Back