• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickettedge

Platinum Member
***** due to the scams and other fraudulent activities on the site, I'm locking this thread and will only deal in DMs. Do not post on my profile. If you can't DM, please buy a membership. I'm happy to provide more photos, CRK birth cards and more, but don't want to feed the scammers. *****

1. SOLD NWK Zaan, NIB, out for photos only. Chris Reeve Umnumzaan Exclusive - Drop Point Blade / Magnacut / OD Green Cerakote Handle / Camo Lanyard with Bead - $SOLD PayPal G&S

2. NWK L31 Polished, NIB, photos only. Magnacut Polished., $WITHDRAWN PayPal G&S

***** due to the scams and other fraudulent activities on the site, I'm locking this thread and will only deal in DMs. Do not post on my profile. If you can't DM, please buy a membership. I'm happy to provide more photos, CRK birth cards and more, but don't want to feed the scammers. *****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back