• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

4.5” Magnacut Utility *Sold*

Joshua Fisher

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
IMG_0958.jpegIMG_0957.jpeg
Hello everyone, I’ve got on of my 4.5” utility models available today in Magnacut stainless and vintage opal g10 handles This is a great little prep knife for tasks that don’t require a full size chef knife or if you don’t have a lot of space. The fine point is great for detail work and the heel is tall enough to chop on a cutting board. 3/32” thick spine and .005-.007” behind the edge. Sold, use the code BLADEFORUMS for free shipping.

Last edited:
Great looking knife. I'll take it.

I was much more active a few years ago so what are the current payment rule? Still PayPal?

Thanks

Great looking knife. I'll take it.

I was much more active a few years ago so what are the current payment rule? Still PayPal?

Thanks
I take PayPal G&S or cards through the website link.

I take PayPal G&S or cards through the website link.
Opps - payment site says - Not enough inventory in stock.

I may have screwed up. I started the payment but didn't see the paypal option. Restarted payment then got this message.

Can you reset so I can make the purchase? Thanks.

Opps - payment site says - Not enough inventory in stock.

I may have screwed up. I started the payment but didn't see the paypal option. Restarted payment then got this message.

Can you reset so I can make the purchase? Thanks.
It should be back to normal now. The PayPal option is at the bottom of the checkout page after you enter your info in.

I'm sorry but I can't get the payment site to work. I selected PayPal then square pay stepped in and asked me for my phone and email then asked me to confirm that I will accept messages from them for some reason ?!

Then the PayPal button wouldn't work to complete the sale. When I clicked the paypal button my screen flashed like data was being sent.

I'll have to cancel my order. I'm not comfortable with the payment site.

Sorry.

I'm sorry but I can't get the payment site to work. I selected PayPal then square pay stepped in and asked me for my phone and email then asked me to confirm that I will accept messages from them for some reason ?!

Then the PayPal button wouldn't work to complete the sale. When I clicked the paypal button my screen flashed like data was being sent.

I'll have to cancel my order. I'm not comfortable with the payment site.

Sorry.
Yes the site is going to ask for some of your contact information that’s how I confirm shipping and reach out in case of any issues. Square is a reputable website hosting platform and provides both buyer and seller protection, it is a professional service which is why I use it. Unfortunately I don’t run sales outside of my website or direct checkout links. You may want to consider paying for a basic membership to bladeforums as currently people have no way to message you privately which can lead to issues. Thank you for your interest and I’m sorry that you had trouble with the site.

Back