• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bark Mammoth Slip Joint - SOLD

I sometimes think that a knife under construction knows what it wants for handle material. I was making a Bark Ivory Slip joint, had the body completed and was putting the scales on and nothing worked. I went through two sets of very nice scales trying. At which point I decided to try something different, I put some cross cut ivory on the knife and it went together fine.
Of course that meant I had to start another bark ivory knife. Luckily i got another set of scales and this time the knife just flowed together. Everything worked flawlessly from start to finish. Sometimes a knife just knows what it wants.
Bark Mammoth Ivory Slip Joint
3 3/8" closed, 5 3/4" open
Blade and back spring CPM154
body with front integral bolsters 416 stainless steel
Bark Mammoth Ivory Scales
and the Dellana Dot Grip System as usual.
This knife is available $400USD delivered.
As always I look forward to reading your comments and suggestions.
Thanks
Steve
0406-bark-slippy-1.jpg 0406-bark-slippy-2.jpg 0406-bark-slippy-3.jpg 0406-bark-slippy-4.jpg 0406-bark-slippy-5.jpg 0406-bark-slippy-6.jpg

I haven’t been on this site for several years. After seeing your custom, I’m going to be checking in more often. Sorry I missed it. Really nice.

Thank you.
I will be coming out with a couple more of these in a month or so.
I also take orders.
Thanks
Steve

Could I get your email and send you a picture of one of your previous knives? Also, I have tons of scales and I could send you a set for the knife. I’m not looking for a discount, just the perfect scales to put on it. I’ve done this with Dowell, Davison, Duncan, and Menefee, to name a few.

Thanks

Back