• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bark River Bravo 1 $140

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got an almost-like-new Bark River Bravo 1 with leather sheath (no box). Black canvas micarta handles. I'll also include the (never used) Light My Fire firesteel (3/8" wide, 2 1/4" long). Bought in June 2015 and has been sitting in the sheath ever since! Edge is factory fresh, never used. There's a small hairline scratch on the non-logo side of the steel (you can see it in the second image, almost looks like a hair). I can only assume it came from putting it in the sheath one time because I haven't used it for anything and it's only ever come in and out of sheath a couple dozen times.

Asking $140 shipped from California to you (in the USA). If you're international add $20 for shipping. PayPal Friends or Apple Pay if you can (no fee, it all goes through Messages and uses whatever CC you have on file in your Apple account). Otherwise add 3.5% for PayPal fees. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0620.JPG IMG_0621.JPG IMG_0622.JPG IMG_0623.JPG IMG_0624.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back