• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

* Sold * Benchmade Bugout with custom g10 scales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Just picked this up but needing funds, that time of year! So she's up forsale, a very nice Benchmade Bugout with custom made G10 scales by Rouge Bladeworks, also will include the Benchmade box as well as the original blue scales.

The knife was sharpened on a wicked edge system by the previous owner so it has excellent mirrored bevels and is of course, razor sharp. I installed a custom bobtail fob with a Viking rune bead to aid in drawing the knife from the pocket.

Price shipped in the USA $old payment by US Postal Money order, or check if I know you, sorry but I do not have paypal. And no trades on this please.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Thanks for checking,
G2

Last edited:
Thanks, the orange is great and adds to the overall rigidity of the folder without adding much weight. Blade opens smooth and locks up solid as well, and flick closed easily too.
Rouge Bladeworks sells these for $179, the addition of getting a wicked edge on there already and a nice custom bobtail fob only adds to the package.
G2

Really light?
:)
I don’t have a means of weighing it, but it’s very light weight
G2

Zach's Stuff on the tubes show Allan Putnam G10 scales as 1.984 oz (far left), guessing Rogue G10 within a hundredth, plus that cool Viking rune bead (water, sea, ocean?:) Same video shows Rogue's micarta measuring 1.973, and a stock BM535GRY-1 at 1.880 which is exactly 0.001 different then what I get for my OEM GRY-1=1.881oz.

Last edited:
Thanks!
Appreciate the help
G2

Thanks sir, this one is now SOLD
G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back