• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

***ALL SOLD!***Moving Sale!!! Me=Moving / Blades=Priced to Move!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to sell these, but I have to raise some funds for an upcoming move, so I'm offering these blades at unbeatable prices!!! NO TRADES PLEASE!!!!

Terms and conditions: Please post an "I'll take it" message to the thread, followed with a Private Message. If you don't have PM privileges, please post your e-mail address in the thread (and you may delete your e-mail after I respond.) Please don't post an "I'll take it" unless you unequivocally agree to the terms of sale noted in this post. Attempt at payment must be made in good faith within 24 hours of claiming an item or I will move on to next buyer. Prices listed are the cost to your door via USPS Priority shipping. I will also pay for signature delivery at your request. Extra insurance also available if you cover the charges. PayPal only. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON.

US domestic buyers preferred, International buyers considered. If you live outside of the continental US and would like to buy a knife, please contact me directly before posting an "I'll take it."

1. Busse Combat Combat Grade Anniversay Straight Handle Battle Mistress (ASHBM) with excellent kydex sheath. Black coated INFI steel with yellow and black G10 scales. Used as you can see, but the edge is original, and still in terrific shape, with no chips, dings or rolls. The kydex doesn't bear a maker's mark, but fit and retention is nothing less than superb. This is a legendary blade for good reason.

$700 TYD NOW $650 TYD!!! SOLD

2. Busse Combat Team Gemini 14 (TG14) with Azwelke kydex sheath. Satin INFI with yellow and black G10 scales. EPIC! This baby is in almost perfect condition. It has a few light marks from kydex insertion, but they are almost invisible. Great sheath work as usual by Al. This is probably the closest thing we will ever see to a Team Gemini LE and I am selling it for well under the "street value!"

$750 TYD NOW $725 TYD!!! SOLD
HJjtw1e.jpg

R804Vj7.jpg

1iGpc90.jpg

BPLm7jb.jpg

icymydc.jpg

E3m6VPk.jpg

DXtRDBy.jpg

jgtVmMY.jpg

3. Swamp Rat Combat Grade Ratweiler with beautiful matching Pirtle leather sheath. This is the thick, 0.25" version, with black coated SR-101 steel and bruiser (black and blue) scales. It's in excellent, unused condition, though the edge was touched up (nicely!) by the previous owner and has a near-mirror polished finish. The knife is great, but the sheath is phenomenal and would normally go for about half of what I have listed this for by itself. Chad Pirtle outdid himself on this one, with black leather stitched with blue thread and dyed blue (decorative--it's a dangler-style) scout straps. Awesome retention. This is just a killer set at a killer deal.

$250 TYD SOLD!

4. Busse Combat Battle Grade Team Gemini with a perfect kydex sheath. Black G10 scales. The blade has been stripped, used, and resharpened, but remains in very good condition. You can see that it has a cool-looking patina going. Great "user" that snaps into the unmarked kydex sheath with a very satisfying sound and is held in place snugly.

$225 TYD SOLD!

hUzz1MN.jpg

Sl9YvTS.jpg

caFT5wr.jpg

dGZjgIg.jpg

oBzj6w8.jpg

kNboDuw.jpg

LSbE98Q.jpg

Last edited:
5. Busse Combat Battle Grade Public Defender Ergo (BG PDE) with Buy Brown kydex sheath. SR-101 steel and mystery scales, as this is covered with the awesome ancient bronze cerakote. Edge has been sharpened to a screaming edge, otherwise the blade is in new/unused condition. Fits flawlessly into the David Brown kydex.

$225 TYD SOLD

6. Busse Combat Battle Grade Anniversary Mean Street (BG AMS) with nice leather sheath. SR-101 steel coated in now discontinued tanker grey and black G10 scales. New and unused condition! Sheath was made by the previous owner and is very well done. Perfect EDC!

$190 TYD SOLD

7. Scrapyard Knife Company (SYKCO) INFI War Dog with Buy Brown kydex sheath. Satin INFI with tan Res-C handle. Excellent all-around blade that is in new, almost perfect condition (slight scuffing from kydex). Sheath is standard excellent David Brown. No tek-lok included. Feels incredible in hand!

$235 TYD SOLD

8. Busse Combat Anorexic Basic 4 Limited Edition (AB4LE) with Spec Ops sheath. Satin INFI with black Res-C handle. Another great EDC blade that will do it all. Excellent unused condition with some minor scratching. Fits great in the Spec Ops sheath, will be even better if you heat and form the insert to the blade.

$235 TYD SOLD

oCVHwfG.jpg

blpwa8Q.jpg

zaClfkT.jpg

wtWBk5g.jpg

yKsOKUP.jpg

lkcuk5t.jpg

nnc25od.jpg

UAQqzFt.jpg

KE97jwJ.jpg

b5LXZHR.jpg

N5ZVUox.jpg

Thank you for looking!!!

Last edited:
Hoping bikerector's PayPal breaks and I can get seconds on the BGTG. :D

I'll keep you in mind if I cut it loose. Mostly want to beat on it for a bit to try out the handle before taking the ultra light TG in hand. Never had a TG, now I may have two in short order, we'll see. I do love putting a patina on big naked steels.

I'll take
5. Busse Combat Battle Grade Public Defender Ergo (BG PDE) with Buy Brown kydex sheath. SR-101 steel and mystery scales, as this is covered with the awesome ancient bronze cerakote. Edge has been sharpened to a screaming edge, otherwise the blade is in new/unused condition. Fits flawlessly into the David Brown kydex.
$225 TYD
6. Busse Combat Battle Grade Anniversary Mean Street (BG AMS) with nice leather sheath. SR-101 steel coated in now discontinued tanker grey and black G10 scales. New and unused condition! Sheath was made by the previous owner and is very well done. Perfect EDC!
$190 TYD

I'll take
$225 TYD
$190 TYD
Thanks, they’re yours!

I'll take #8. Busse Combat Anorexic Basic 4 Limited Edition (AB4LE), please. I refreshed my screen this time. :)

Funds sent...thank you!!

Last edited:
My thanks to all buyers! Packages will go out tomorrow (Monday, the 21st) as promised and I will be posting tracking for all your packages on PayPal. Please let me know when you've received your blades safely!

I will take the bruiser RW & stripped TG

I will the (SYKCO) INFI War Dog .Thanks

I'll take
$225 TYD
$190 TYD

I'll take #8. Busse Combat Anorexic Basic 4 Limited Edition (AB4LE), please. I refreshed my screen this time. :)

Funds sent...thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back