• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* Clip Point Hunter in Magnacut and Siamese Rosewood

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Gentlemen,
I am really excited to post this one here tonight. It's a clip point hunter in CPM Magnacut and absolutely phenomenal birdseye Siamese Rosewood. It is probably the most unique and beautiful handle material I've worked with. I will make a pouch style leather sheath for it in the coming days.

SPECS:
OAL: 9.25"
BLADE: 4.0" long, 1.25" wide. It has been belt finished to 400 grit. The grind is hybrid flat/convex which is down to 0.009" before sharpening.
STEEL: 0.125" CPM Magnacut stainless steel heat treated to RC62.
HANDLE: Birdseye Siamese Rosewood with a carbon fiber/copper weave guard and black and white G10 spacers and carbon fiber pin.
SHEATH: Pouch style leather
PRICE: $370 Shipped USPS in the CONUS international buyers welcome, shipping extra.

Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements. I have this posted on Instagram as well.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

c8SNS5jl.jpg

VnT8SEHl.jpg

qxvCJWPl.jpg

eVYJAlPl.jpg

jrgzcdil.jpg

IbX4HHJl.jpg

geiYIIkl.jpg

BmYcEiil.jpg

Last edited:
The woven copper/carbon fiber guard is cool as it gets, then you look at that handle wood that appears to be flaming....whoa buddy!

Back