• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

D3V BFK Ghetto Grind with Koa Wood Scales, SOLD PP G&S TYD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferider

Gold Member
This is a CPK Basic Field Knife (BFK) in Ghetto ground D3V with very well made Koa wood scales (plus G10 liners) from Tony and Ti Torx scale screws. These scales where originally made for the FK2, so they are more ergonomically shaped than the normal stock BFK shapes. Factory edge, has not cut anything since I got it from the mothership. The Kydex sheath has been adjusted slightly to fit the wood scales perfectly. Also, I mark my Kydex sheaths on the back to avoid mixing them up and scratching a knife - I'll leave it to the buyer to remove the writing.

SOLD PP G&S TYD, Or Best Offer, USPS insured shipping.

I have additional plain Micarta scales and/or a like new Duramax sheath in light brown that I can add, but they will cost you extra.

If you want to buy, say so in this thread, followed by PM (in a few minutes). I reserve the right to sell to whomever I please.

(Stolen from Kettleman Kettleman :)) I will not sell to non-paying members - However, I will deduct/refund the membership costs from the purchase price if you pm me a receipt showing you signed up to buy one of my knives.

Thanks for looking.

i-k7Rmrcx-X3.jpg

i-w7DRrFJ-X3.jpg

i-XX23KMH-X3.jpg

The Sheath that I was talking about:

i-9zbcvsK-X3.jpg

(The BF knife is not for sale :) )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back