• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: GEC 85 Crown Lifter (Dead Skunk Acrylic) & Spyderco Dragonfly 2 (Black FRN/VG10)

aji1

Gold Member
GEC 852221 Crown Lifter in Dead Skunk Acrylic. Never carried or used. Very good fit and finish. LNIT. €270 shipped in the EU with tracking, signature, and insurance.

Spyderco Dragonfly 2 in black FRN with a VG10 blade. Carried two or three times by itself in a coin pocket and only used to cut the tag off of a pair of sunglasses my wife bought. No blemishes that I can see. Razor sharp factory edge and all original packaging. €70 shipped in the EU with tracking, signature, and insurance.

Some hastily shot pictures are attached. I recognize that they aren't great; if there is some angle or image you would like to see, let me know!

Payment by bank transfer preferred. Other options may be available upon discussion. Of course, the usual caveat, I reserve the right to sell to whomever I please.

85cl_front.jpg85cl_back.jpg85cl_open.jpg85cl_spine.jpg85cl_well.jpgdf2_front.jpgdf2_back.jpgdf2_open.jpgdf2_well.jpg

GEC is sold! The Dragonfly 2 is still available!

Last edited:
Dropping the price on the 852221. Now €240 shipped with tracking/signature/insurance in the the EU!

Back