• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CataD

Gold Member
Hey everyone!

Ended Sale.

All Prices listed are PayPal G&S (no F&F accepted) with Fees and Shipping included! NO TRADES!

The knives:

8. Dog Soldier (the original/6") - Black Resiprene C and Forest Green coating. New as I got it from the Factory, only out for pictures. Price $320 SOLD

upload_2018-4-13_18-0-5.png

9. Dog Soldier 8 -
Black Resiprene C and Forest Green coating. New as I got it from the Factory, only out for pictures.
Price $365 SOLD

upload_2018-4-13_18-1-33.png

A few rules:
Buyer must be over 18 years old. Buyer must be legally allowed to purchase and possess this item. Buyer assumes all responsibility of their local and federal laws.
Payment via PayPal Goods and Services, ONLY – no exceptions! Listed price is TYD including PP and shipping fees for US 50. Not really interested in trades at the moment and, please, no low ball offers.
Only selling within US! The only exception would be Canada – however, the price difference in shipping is on buyer and I will declare the full price of the item/s. Once the package leaves the US, I’m not responsible (Customs issues, etc..). Please know your federal and local rules.
First "I'll take it" posted in the forum or by PM/Email (usually) gets it. Please message me for more pics or any other questions before saying that you’ll take it. I will reserve the right to sell to whomever I chose to!
I expect payment within 24 hours of being notified of my PayPal address.

Thank you for viewing!

Last edited:
Following in hopes that you post a Battle Shark.

Really sorry, I don't have a Battle Shark.

I do have a pair of Dog Soldiers (6 and 8) both Coated Forest Green that I'll add and some more I have to decide on..

Thanks for your interest!

Haha, worth a shot

Some to decide on, eh? Any chance you got a nmfsh to let go of?? I'm seriously considering that BAE. Beautiful knife!

Some to decide on, eh? Any chance you got a nmfsh to let go of?? I'm seriously considering that BAE. Beautiful knife!

Sorry, no nmfsh either :(. But that 2G Ergo Battle Mistress is similar ;). PM me re the BAE if you get any ideas..

Thanks!

Just realized that I mispriced the Dog Soldiers :(, went and checked and corrected the prices. SOLD

Last edited:
Sent an offer for both, but I want the DS8. Sent my info. I will wait for an invoice or when you reply with your info to send funds.

DS and DS8 are Sold! Thanks HST and Bladeforums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back