• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Neutralizer with Green Micarta Inlay

MrFenderpicks

Gold Member
BNIB Neutralizer with Green Micarta Inlay
Original owner, never cut or carried.
$995 Shipped

I am the 3rd owner, knife appears to have a factory edge, no wear that I can see on scale nor blade.
Price is $SOLD
Blurple with turquoise accents crosshatch pattern anodized titanium handles, ice blue anodized titanium hardware, acid etched and tumbled RWL 34 cryo treated blade, ceramic bearings. AEB-L Stainless lock bar insert.

LNIB Hawk ShortCut Zirhonium finished scales and all hardware. Green ano in the milling and on the sides with rose gold on the flats and razor blade holder.
Custom work by Ted Rodney
There is a corner on the scale where the closing mechanism rubbed off a corner of the ano , please see pics attached.
$SOLD

LNIB OZ Rosie # 519, Z-Finit Acid Washed Blade , w/ GP Milling , Zirc clip & Backspacer.
I believe I am the 3rd owner, previous owner appeared to have cut with this, there are 2 marks on the blade that I can see, and I have attached pics of.
No signs of any marks on scale , nor clip , bs .
$SOLD

Last edited:
Back