• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - ZT 0804CF User

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, today I've got a ZT 0804CF for sale. I'm moving this guy along to make some room in the collection due to a lack of me carrying it, and to raise some funds for a future purchase.

Y7RXsP0.jpg

(For more photos click here)

This guy has been carried and used; however it's just been disassembled and thoroughly cleaned by me and I've touched up its edge on my Sharpmaker. Like I mentioned though, it's seen some use and has some honest wear as a result (see the additional photos). It is in what I'd consider to be good condition and has plenty of life left in it. Unfortunately I don't have anything other than the knife, so it comes with what you see above.

This model is discontinued and was around $400CAD new when it was available. I'm looking for *SOLD*$250*SOLD* shipped to Canadian addresses via EMT or PayPal G&S (if paying via PayPal DO NOT pay via F&F). Shipping will be by Canada Post Expedited with Signature and insurance. Lastly, I'm not looking for any trades at this time and I'll be going by the timestamp of the first "I'll take it" post here for multiple claims. If you have any questions or need more photos or anything, please PM/VM me.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
ETA: As of 7 Oct. 2019, this has been cross-posted to the Knife Exchange > FS by individual (folding knives) sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back