Stagalicious! Just Stag !!

Very nice stag everyone.

26-05120-1.jpg

26-05121-1.jpg

Some beautiful stuff on this thread. I don't have much stag but sure love how it looks.

Here's my little contribution:

A few Case/Bose
IMG_6331.jpg

Stag looks great on that cotton sampler collab. You landed a good one

I picked up this traditional boot knife for the unusual engraving, but it's got decent stag...
Owl.jpg

I love the color on this Russ Easler fixed blade.
EaslerStag-1.jpg

My favorite from Frank is shod with stag.
CentofanteHunter.jpg

I carried this old Puma all over Europe for a few years.
PumaFolder.jpg

This Kious pocket knife was embelished by Chris Maloof.
Kious_finished_back-1.jpg

Greg...you have started somethin here brother...I'm really enjoying flicking through these photos of these most stunning knives...everybody is having a ball showing off their knives, and Im having a ball looking at them -this is great!...I wanted to start quoting names....but everyones knives are so, so awesome...keep em coming guys....
I wondered how long it was going to be before the old Sheffields slippies came out, there is some old beautifull Stag on them, ... but then theres the Cripple Creeks, Hamptons, Bose...where do you stop?
I do like macks ( protourist ) little Vom Cleff - absolutely awesome!!....Older Solingens are great with their stag....Im just waiting for an older J. Henckells to come out of the woodwork.
Here is Don Seals Marvelous Wharnie he made for me with Stag slabs, now owned by the lovely Zeta...I miss this knife terribly.......
myknives010-1.jpg

Forgive me guys...the knife isnt in a class of yours..but the Stag!!!...I cant keep my eyes off the mellow colour it beholds....( another, better shot of the Stag)..
Saturday008-1.jpg

Nice Stag slabs on this early Joseph Rodgers of my mate Ricks knife..
Sheffield020.jpg

Closer shots of the Stag on my Olsen..
tatmonstamash008-4.jpg

tatmonstamash007-6.jpg

That's a juicy piece of old Sambar there S-K, looks like a nice bit of succulent fat on a grilled lamb-chop:D

Eisman, that Puma you show interests me. Got a Weidmannsheil that's its double except it's carbon, has no saw teeth or lanyard.

I'll start with my latest stag aquisition, a Boker Barlow:

1101knives001.jpg

I don't have a lot of stag to begin with, but I've got a couple more. The stag that's already been shown here is much fancier than anything I've got.

Here's a shot I took for an older thread here with a Silver Knight, a Puma lockback, and a huge Bulldog whittler:

knives080910005.jpg

and here is a shot of another group of three for the same thread including the "no bark" Gerber FSII at the bottom:

knives080910006.jpg

and one more, my AAPK, 2010 forum trapper, probably my best stag piece:

AAPKtrapper.jpg

I've got a couple more I think that I don't have pictures for.

Ed

I always keep an eye out for the stag dinner knives at yard sales and such. You just can't beat the fine old stag. Here's a couple more Creeks.
Greg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Back