• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Closed / relisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeuppance

Fixed Blade EDC Emisssary
The terms of sale:

• Any listed price includes PayPal fees and USPS priority shipping with tracking. It is the total amount you pay.
  • Paypal only, please.
  • US only, please. I am open to shipping worldwide if the buyer is willing to pay the difference in shipping from USPS flatrate.
  • I go by time stamp to decide who claimed it first, regardless of how I am contacted. Please do post in the thread, however, before or after sending a message.

All pictures have been taken by me unless stated otherwise, and reflect the current condition. Please inspect all pictures in the album before committing to a purchase.

Link to album containing pictures of the lockup, centering, clip side, and packaging the knife.. The other knives are already sold.

Kizer Mjolnir (M390) - $165

Mechanically perfect with smooth pivot/snappy flipping action, good centering, and playless lockup. I've carried this a handful of times and used it less than that, so it's nearly indistinguishable from new aside from some small carry marks (primarily on the clip). This knife also comes with so much packaging that I couldn't really get it all in frame without showing how small my bamboo mat is.

40431740063_8c19340cff_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back