Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

joeradza joeradza Thanks, well we could speculate a bit here on what the Collab should be ;) CASE don't do a lot of Spear blades really, Canoe and? Barlowso_O So I'd like an EE frame with Spear/Sheepfoot or a single Spear.

joeradza joeradza Thanks, well we could speculate a bit here on what the Collab should be ;) CASE don't do a lot of Spear blades really, Canoe and? Barlowso_O So I'd like an EE frame with Spear/Sheepfoot or a single Spear.
They announce at the Shot Show every year which is this month so we'll know soon.

View attachment 1259630 View attachment 1259629

I would not mind the collaborative knife being a single blade Sowbelly with a corset shield.

@Ace Rimmer , sorry but I missed your earlier post/questions. The Texas Jack in my previous post on the page before this one is the larger 92 pattern, about four inches closed. The Mini-Trapper next to it is an old one. That pattern was originally known as a dog leg jack and came with a pen blade secondary instead of the spey or wharncliff of later years into the present.

redsparrow redsparrow , a Case Sowbelly Forum knife is an incredible idea. However, I believe a Case dealer would need to step in and take firm control for that to happen. I find the entire Forum Knife process so off putting that I have given up on it.

Last edited:
View attachment 1259630 View attachment 1259629

I would not mind the collaborative knife being a single blade Sowbelly with a corset shield.
Nice idea except that would make two Case / Bose needing my money. I'm still trying to fit a Coffin Jack Collab into the budget... but you know what would be good? (at least for me) If a Case single blade Sowbelly with corset shield could somehow become a Blade Forum 2020 annual. :confused::eek::D

Case Bros. Springville, NY small gunstock
I am always ready to buy one with full blades.
These are the only 2 I have ever seen, I bought both of them. I have looked since 2004 or so.
0U9SiFhh.jpg

Inspired by this thread, I decided to pull out this Canoe I’ve had for over a year but never pocketed. It’s an interesting pattern, and one you don’t see much of. Obviously it’s comfortable in the pocket, but one thing I really never noticed before was how thin and tall the blades are, could be a real powerful slicer. Fits in the hand nicely. The only real improvement I could wish for pattern-wise would be a sheepsfoot secondary.
OWr90Mg.jpg

Been infatuated with this one lately. Case did well changing the spay blade to a wharncliffe on it's Mini-Trapper.:thumbsup::thumbsup: An already winning design now has an even better feel, usefulness and maybe even personality.:cool:

Qp1Ocuc.jpg

It is a favorite knife pattern for me too.... It has many useful attributes..... And very attractive!!

Back