Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

DjymijE.jpg

Never seen a single-blade sowbelly before. I like it! And that blue is spectacular!!!
Thanks Ace! The single blade sowbelly is my favorite sowbelly. It's fairly large folder (3.75 inch) but thin and flat which makes it an easy carry. Originally the blue was a bit pale for me but a little black leather dye fixed it right up. I kinda like the shield on that one, a step up from the plain oval.(yuck)

Outside of SAKs, most of my traditionals are Case. Will take me three posts for them, I'll get to the other two later.

All "new" - bought within the last year, although a couple have date codes from about 11 years ago. After decades of tactical stuff, I've been transitioning back to traditional.

My Case Barlows - Antique Bone single-blade, Brown and Yellow Synthetic clip/ pen.
original.jpg

And the two Mini Copperlocks - Star-Spangled Bone stainless and jigged Red Bone CV.

Also "new", the Red Bone was one of the first Case knives I purchased, the Star-Spangled is the most recent. Even though I find the size of the knife small, I was surprised to find that I like the design.
original.jpg

original.jpg

Back