• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold Livesay,Siegle,Hinderer,Winkler,Big Chris,SYKCO,Fletcher user SALE

luethge

Platinum Member
IMG_6021.jpg IMG_6022.jpg IMG_6023.jpg

9 Knives for sale today. None of these knives are safe queens. These knives have all seen very light to moderate use. Some have been sharpened /some need to be sharpened. Ill give individual details for each knife below. These knives have scratches,kydex rubs, oiled micarta and character. There is heavy oil on a few of these blades in the pictures.

TOP DOWN FROM PICS.

SOLD Siegle Chopper - $280.00 5160 steel, 10 blade, visible temper line, .25 stock, black canvas micarta scales, makers kydex. Mild scratches from sheath. Edge has been passed across fine diamond plate / ceramics (sharp). Knife has been used to break down a few boxes. Excellent camp knife. Reminds me of a Busse BME at 1/2 the price.

SOLD Livesay "Chopper" - $240.00 1095 steel w differential heat treat, 12 blade, .20 stock, linen micarta scales w loveless bolts, Custom Okuden kydex with belt rig. Knife has been used, used and used some more. I believe this was one of the original RTAK models that went back to Newt for a SPA. The result is a semi satin, semi recurve, semi crooked, semi convex SHTF tool. This knife can do machete work, baton work, chop, slash and whatever else you may need. The blade has patches of heavy patina here and there. The knife is ugly as sin but makes up for its aesthetics with performance. Very comfortable in hand - FAST / Well balanced.

SOLD - Livesay 82nd AB - $130.00 1095 steel with differential heat treat, 7 inch blade, .190 stock, top swedge is not sharp but could be with a little work. I started to sharpen this one with a work sharp.. have not finished the job (low speed/low heat and always dipped in cool water between passes). This is a butt ugly SHTF tool. The balance is for combat. The knife has a parkerized finish and smells like an old well loved firearm. The handle is natural canvas micarta. This particular Livesay has the most symmetrical grinds I have personally seen on a Livesay. A little edge tuning and this will be a devastating tool (its more than capable as is though). Makers kydex.

SOLD SYKCO 711 (Scrap yard knife co - Busse) $200.00 SR101 steel (52100 w busse heat treat) 7.75 blade, .26 stock, res c handle (nearly indestructible, does not wear out like kraton). I recently picked this up with every intention to beat the hell out of.. Ive got way to many knives this size though. The knife was passed across a fine diamond plate and ceramics (decently sharp). the grind is a high saber that blends into a mild convex. This knife has the best warranty you can get - if it ever breaks, Busse will repair or replace - period (any owner). Knife will come with a generic leather sheath that gets the job done. Excellent camp knife.

SOLD Winkler knives II Field knife $265.00 5160 steel, 5.75 blade, .190 stock. black canvas micarta, leather/kydex sheath. This is one of the older versions of this model. The knife has seen very light use on cardboard and some soft wood. The edge has been passed across fine diamond plates (could use a sharpening as it came pretty dull in my opinion ). The knife does not come with a box. Parkerized finish shows sheath wear. If I didn't have 2 of these Id never sell - hands down this is probably my favorite knife of all time.

SOLD Winkler knives II Woodsman $265.00 80crv2 steel, rubber scales, 4.5 blade, .20 stock. This knife came with the most obtuse edge Ive ever seen - it was taken down to 17 degrees per side - SLOWLY on a work sharp - 20 degree micro bevel added via sharpmaker. This knife cuts like a laser now (could probably use a good stropping). Excellent medium edc size. Comes with original box / paperwork. has been used on cardboard and soft woods. Includes sheath and clip / spare bolts.

Big Chris Moose $140.00 01 tool steel, 4.5 inch blade, 3/16 stock, sharpened to a scalpel like convex by previous owner. I have cut paper only with this one. This is one of BC's earlier models from what I can gather. Natural micarta scales w toxic green liners and makers kydex. This knife will fit HUGE hands- if you have small hands.. maybe pass on this one. Excellent general purpose knife / size. This will make a great user / camp knife.

SOLD
Hinderer Drop Point Ranch $270.00 3V steel, .180 stock, 5.25 blade, green canvas micarta. Knife has been used on soft wood twice, stropped, used in kitchen once. The original box paperwork is included (signed by Rick Hinderer himself). Beautiful custom quality leather sheath. Great general sized belt knife. I am the original owner - purchased from DLT upon release. Nice and thin behind the edge.

SOLD Fletcher Knives Delta Foxtrot $ 160.00 01 tool steel, original run 3/16 stock, 5 inch blade, convex grind with secondary v edge - decently sharp, black canvas scales with thin red/black liners, HHH custom leather ambidextrous sheath. Second owner. Knife has seen light use on paper and soft wood. Very comfortable and built like a tank. Semi satin and will patina.

PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF FEES / MAIL - PayPal G/S & USPS PRIORITY

NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES

CONUS SHIPPING ONLY (CANADA IS A GO IF BUYER PAYS FEES / SHIPPING).

PLEASE UNDERSTAND YOUR LOCAL / STATE LAWS - 18 + ONLY.

THANK YOU BLADE FORUMS !!! STAY SAFE !!

PLEASE PM ANY COMMENTS / QUESTIONS - More pics at request.

Last edited:
Can you email me about some info on the Livesay, thank you....

Last edited:
did you decide to not sell it, you didn't respond to my email

Back