• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* M4 Bird & Trout in Natural Micarta

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Gentlemen,
This is next in line for sale. It's a great little B&T or small hunter in M4 steel. The blade is at RC65 so it's going to cut a loooong time. The handle is natural micarta with an antiqued bronze guard. I used a different type of bronze as a spacer which reacted differently to the antiquing agent for a unique effect. I'm including a pouch style leather sheath for this one.

SPECS:
OAL: 7.75"
BLADE: 2.75" long, 0.75" wide. The blade has been finished to 400 grit, etched and tumbled. The grind is compound full flat/convex. The edge is down to 0.008" before sharpening. The spine and choil are rounded for comfort.
STEEL: 0.098" M4 tool steel heat treated to RC65 including LN cryo.
HANDLE: Natural micarta with antiqued bronze guard with bronze and black G10 spacers. Bronze pin.
SHEATH: Pouch style leather included.
Price: $235 Shipped CONUS, international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

s1VfLktl.jpg

l2tOZISl.jpg

AVMBwryl.jpg

wOpcLphl.jpg

iPP0mKil.jpg

soqrG0pl.jpg

UVb1sjpl.jpg

mAee40Wl.jpg

pwyzouJl.jpg

I really like the usable nature of this knife i.e. the substantial handle to more effectively control the blade. Well done!

I really like the usable nature of this knife i.e. the substantial handle to more effectively control the blade. Well done!
Thank you! Right, just because the blade is small/short doesn't make your hand any smaller, right? :D

Back