• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* M4 Terosaur in OD Green Micarta Repost

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Gentlemen,
I'm reposting this one tonight. It's a harpoon pattern that I call the Terosaur. It's in 0.125" CPM M4 tool steel that heat treated to RC64 including LN cryo and low temp tempering protocol. It's heat treated more for edge retention than chopping. In addition it's not thick stock so it's going to be geared for slicing. It's a plunge less design for a sleek look. The handle material is OD green canvas micarta from GL Hansens. It's tough as nails. The pins are peened stainless steel. The Kydex sheath is included.
Thanks for looking!

SPECS:
OAL: 11.5"
BLADE: 6" long, 1.625" wide. It has been finished to 320 grit The grind is hybrid flat/convex which is down to 0.009" before sharpening.
STEEL: 0.125" CPM M4 tool steel heat treated to RC64.
HANDLE: GL Hansen's OD green canvas micarta, black paper micarta liners and stainless steel pins and lanyard tube.

Sheath: OD green Kydex.
Price: $SOLD Shipped USPS in the CONUS

international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

UZnLgppl.jpg

DiFuPHTl.jpg

CQd0bBFl.jpg

McTp7nal.jpg

YMC8DSKl.jpg

c19U4CGl.jpg

EplEpGGl.jpg

Last edited:
Back