Mr. Knifes never ending give away round XVII (Winner Announced)

Wild Willie

Gold Member
Ok guys, I've deliberated, debated, and fussed. I've come to a decision and let each of my kids pick one... Here's what came in.1582411481678193396483.jpg here's what we all picked...
15824137107532075214179.jpg
I picked the 340t, to replace the one I passed on to my son.
My girlfriend picked the Parker Edwards mini trapper
My daughter picked the Schrade with the duck scrim... She's only 2 so I'm going to keep it in confidence until she's old enough.
My son picked the slim opinel.

I'll add that this was one of the most difficult decisions I've made in quite some time.
Here's what I'm putting in
15824118251372101576229.jpg
On the very top is a knife pick made from a piece of spring steel, I don't know about you guys but opening all of those knives one after another got pretty rough on my thumbnail. Especially after spending the day outside splitting wood for a late season order.
Second down is a Dexter Russell sheep Skinner, all I've done with it is sharpen it a bit and fill handle spaces with super glue.
Third down is an opinel number 12.. the lock ring is loose but it's been a good kitchen companion.
On the bottom is a Schrade 152 sharp finger, no sheath because I rescued it from an ignominious end, and put a crude edge on it. I'll never carry it though, so hopefully someone can give it a good home.

I'll tag everyone from the last round, and let's give this until Wednesday evening for any new folks who are interested... unfortunately gotta restrict it to U.S. residents.
1. @frontiertom
2. CVamberbonehead CVamberbonehead
3. @Norcaldude
4. JTB_5 JTB_5
5. Ernie1980 Ernie1980
6. @akguy59
7. @JupiterPaladin
8. Sleepereaper Sleepereaper
9. @Nature Boy
10. @BIGDORK
11. @Hickory n steel
12. @seas165
13. @rockgolfer
14. @Rhinoknives1
15. @cbach8tw

Thanks again guys and gals, I really appreciate the opportunity to participate in this. I also apologize for my pictures, I'm doing all of this from my phone.

Last edited:
Your son made a good choice if I do say so myself ;) since that was one of the ones I had added.

And do not forget, those boxes are also up for grab as well, they make a great storage/presentation setup and repeated shipping can only do harm eventually. So I recommend picking at least one if you can make use of it and just wrapping the knives you are shipping in an old towel to protect them, or bubble wrap if you have, newspaper as a last resort.

G2

Back