• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Native 5 Salt Magnacut w/lynch Clip $150

MattWRog

Gold Member
Finished with my foray into Spyderco and dialed in my preferred variation. This is up for sale. It’s essentially like new outside of applying teflon tape to the hardware (I’ve had better success with that over thread locker) and installing the Lynch deep carry clip. Factory edge. Comes with box and original clip.

Trades: Possibly Benchmades again, looking for a Mini Freek or some other “Mini” variation, 940s.

$150 shipped US 50 FedEx. I do NOT have PayPal, I can accept Zelle or postal money orders. C15BA7F8-006A-4523-925C-49AED0EFF752.jpegD613B276-6FC3-428A-99BC-C3C9CB726299.jpeg

Last edited:
*To make clear I will not accept PayPal and do not have an account. If you are interested in the knife do not fall for any spoofed emails appearing from myself or others with PayPal instructions or request for payment. Make sure you do not have your email listed anywhere the scammers can find it on the forum.*

Hard to find knife, out of stock everywhere until they make more.

*As info the mail in ND has become too unreliable incoming and outgoing. Shipping will be FedEx at this point going forward.*

Last edited:
Back